Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role
As our first dedicated customer marketing team member you will lead and grow customer marketing at Panorama as a key driver for growing our work in our customer districts, where we have industry-leading renewal rates and sky-high Net Promoter Scores (NPS). Your mission is to ensure customers understand the full value of everything Panorama builds for their districts, to expand customer engagements with Panorama as a lever for increased student impact, and to hire and develop an engaged, high-performing team.
- Develop marketing campaigns for customers to highlight Panorama’s full suite of products and to drive customer retention and referrals
- Build processes to identify and nurture customer readiness for product demonstrations
- Create and test account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns for customer school districts
- Manage and coach customer marketers and oversee hiring and interview processes
- Equip account managers with materials for executive meetings with school district leaders to highlight the full value of Panorama’s suite of products
- Convene a customer advisory board to inform Panorama’s product development and share best practices among districts leaders
- Lead a calendar of webinars, meetups, and roundtables for customers to drive interest in adopting new products and to maintain industry-leading renewal rates
- Host VIP experiences for customers online and in-person, such as a special events at education conferences
- Set goals and coach your team to track performance to goals aligned with revenue targets
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, including 2+ in customer marketing and 2+ in people management (Experience in K-12 is a bonus)
- Experience developing and leading marketing campaigns to hit important business goals
- Experience using marketing platforms and tools to execute campaigns and enrich your understanding of customers and their needs
- Experience working effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including an executive-level audience like school district leaders
- Experience understanding customers’ needs and pain points, as well as product impact for customers, and using them to shape campaign messaging
- Demonstrated experience understanding the impact of and incorporating attention to diversity, equity, and inclusion in your marketing work and engagement with colleagues
- Experience providing coaching and creating career development opportunities for team members
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.