Global Marketing Manager - Enterprise Accounts
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Opportunity :
Introhive is looking for a Global Marketing Manager - Enterprise Accounts to join our growing Demand Generation team. If you’re an experienced SaaS marketer with a passion for solving company initiatives through innovative campaign creation and management, we want to hear from you
Reporting into the Director of Marketing Operations along with a team of other driven and collaborative marketing managers, this role can be effectively filled remotely in North America or near one of our Atlantic Canadian offices.
What to Expect:
As Global Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns that generate demand from accounts that match Introhive’s ideal customer profile.
At Introhive, we do not equate “demand” with “leads”. Therefore, the entire Demand Generation team strives to influence prospects at every stage of the journey. The Global Marketing Manager role will be focused on providing high-fit Enterprise accounts with helpful resources and memorable experiences to quickly grow champions and drive faster opportunities.
Here, you will have the freedom to test new ideas, campaigns, and processes to reach your goals. We know we hire high performers with big ideas, so the marketing team subscribes to the “fail fast, learn faster” mentality, with a heavy focus on campaign analysis and key learnings. This way, you are supported to innovate, to try, to learn.
Although you will have the freedom to work on some projects alone, you will also be a part of a highly-collaborative team. In this role, you will have a healthy mix of both project leadership and project support, so you can develop both your leadership and teamwork skills.
You will have access to many marketing channels to drive your goals, including but not limited to: email marketing, direct mail, paid social and search, organic social media, trade shows and conferences, hosted events, search engine optimization, website, and partner co-marketing.
And we can’t forget the world-class tech stack that will support your programs, which includes Salesforce, Hubspot, Wordpress, Unbounce, Vidyard, Sendoso, Outreach, and more.
To be successful, you will effectively use the resources at your disposal to drive best in class project management, including reporting KPI’s and presenting results and lessons learned. You will innovate new solutions to overcome underperforming campaigns and fearlessly test new strategies.
In return, your efforts will directly impact Introhive’s brand awareness, lead generation, and revenue growth from our global Enterprise targets, which include large B2B accounts in both professional services and technology.
If you’re a self-starter, hungry to try new ideas and join a collaborative team, and if you’re nodding along to this description, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that build brand awareness, generate marketing qualified leads (MQLs), and drive qualified opportunities from Introhive’s total addressable market.
- Educate and nurture prospects throughout the buyer journey to drive champions.
- Create and rigorously test Account Based Marketing strategies to grow demand with Introhive’s Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) accounts, and effectively use buyer intent data to inform account prioritization for Account Based Marketing programs.
- Support additional campaigns being led by marketing peers.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance across relevant KPIs and present insights learned from each campaign
- Own, track, and manage a portion of the Demand Generation budget.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing leadership teams to align targets, messaging, channels and calls to action.
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing, channel and sales teams to execute your campaigns.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- Knowledge of and experience with traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing, especially for B2B or SaaS companies
- Experience within SaaS or B2B companies
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Experience executing successful ABM campaigns
- Excellent communication skills including writing and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills: G- Suite with proficiency in Excel (or Sheets) and PowerPoint (or Slides)
- Experience using a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and a marketing automation platform (preferably Hubspot)
- Highly organized and excellence in project management
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Grow relationships. Grow retention. Grow revenue.