Enterprise Marketing Director
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Section4 is on a mission to deliver elite business education for all. Since early 2020, the best minds in business have taught over 15,000 students strategic frameworks that have upleveled their thinking and accelerated their career - all this without the friction of business school applications and at a fraction of the cost. If you’re interested in joining a fast-paced education startup making a meaningful impact in the world, join us at Section4.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and relentless individual to be our Enterprise Marketing Director. You will be responsible for driving enterprise leads and nurturing leads and customers throughout their customer journeys
This is a remote position based in the US.
What you’ll do
- Be the first individual to develop the enterprise marketing strategy and playbook for Section4
- Develop a lifecycle marketing strategy and manage the enterprise marketing budget to cost-effectively deliver growth to the business.
- Set and manage to quality lead targets
- Deliver on sales enablement assets alongside the creative team
- Over time build and manage the Enterprise Marketing team to continue to scale the function as you prove traction on your initial playbook
- Ensure the quality of leads and work deeply with our sales team on segmentation
Who you are
- Strategic doer. You’re willing to fill in the gaps and aren’t afraid of uncertainty. In fact, you thrive in it.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience at a growth-stage organization
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing practices and which channels to deploy to effectively scale the function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and deal models
- Startup experience preferred
- Bonus points for previous EdTech experience
Who we are
At Section4, we believe that different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences create a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. A diverse and inclusive team creates a better product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage candidates of underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Elite business education for all