Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a digital marketer with strong copywriting skills and a soft spot for technical industries/products?
The SSL Store, a cybersecurity distributor headquartered in St Petersburg, FL, has an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Manager with a strong aptitude for understanding and marketing technical products in the web hosting, software development, and cybersecurity industries.
The Digital Marketing Manager position will be responsible for creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns including email marketing, upselling/cross-selling, promotions, in-dashboard promotions, and more.
This role requires both strategic and tactical marketing expertise to lead marketing strategies from idea to completion. You will need to be in tune with our customers, partners, technology, products, competitors, vendors, and overall industry eco-system. Some knowledge/experience related to web hosting / website management / cybersecurity is important, and a strong interest in technology is essential.
We're looking for a candidate with these key qualifications:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience across a variety of tactics such as email marketing, landing page optimization, marketing automation, etc. Experience in B2B preferred.
- Strong copywriting skills (i.e. conversion-focused sales copywriting).
- Strong aptitude for understanding technical products and audiences. Experience in tech and/or B2B marketing (especially web hosting, software development, and/or cybersecurity) is preferred.
Why Join The SSL Store?
- Competitive salary and benefits, including 3 weeks of PTO and medical insurance.
- Join us on our mission to help as many businesses as we can to protect their websites, employees, and customers with affordable cybersecurity tools.
- Entrepreneurial spirit - we aim to minimize red tape so you can take ownership of your campaigns and execute without silos and approval delays.
- Join the fast-growing cybersecurity industry (it's fun to get to play with cybersecurity tools and write about the latest cloak and dagger cyber criminals!)
Your application has been successfully submitted.