Campaign Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Sequoia Consulting Group
Sequoia Consulting Group is a tech-enabled consulting and services company that provides benefits, HR, payroll, and risk management solutions for people-driven employers with 20 to 20,000 employees. The Sequoia People Platform centralizes workforce data and helps companies navigate complex issues so they can maximize their investment in people, whether they are in office, distributed, or global. For two decades, Sequoia has been working with companies to balance the needs of their business with the needs of their people.
It’s an exciting time at Sequoia, and it’s an exciting time in our market. We’ve done the work to ensure our vision has meaningful traction with our target audience (HR, Finance, and CEOs of VC-backed companies), and now it’s time to add a strategic and hands-on teammate to our established marketing team to help amplify our story to the market. We’re seeking a driven, positive, and a versatile campaign marketing manager who has experience driving demand through integrated marketing campaigns, and the ability to show and manage to results.
This is an opportunity to accelerate our sales and marketing success by owning the end-to-end campaign strategy and execution of Sequoia’s top national marketing campaigns.
What You Get to Do:
- Own and develop end-to-end marketing campaign plans for Sequoia’s top solutions
- Work with the other marketing functions such as Creative, Communications and Product Marketing to leverage or develop compelling content and materials to feed your campaigns.
- Calendarize marketing activities and strategically optimize the marketing channels and lead sources toward segments that show engagement and conversion.
- Produce campaign related content including ad, web, and email copy or thematic messaging for thought leadership.
- Work cross-functionally to achieve goals/KPIs and own accountability of campaign measurement and success.
- Provide recommendations and insights to the marketing team to ensure performance across campaigns and initiatives.
What You Bring:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in demand generation or campaign marketing experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience developing content for campaign launches, program initiatives, and executive communications.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and influence with or without positional authority
- Ability to think strategically and execute exceptionally well
- Curiosity and motivation to roll up your sleeves and dive deep
- Passion for Sequoia’s mission
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
Sequoia Consulting Group provides equal opportunity to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching.
To work in our offices, our employees must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with CDC guidelines. Remote work options may be available. We will accommodate disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs, to the extent required under applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The total people investment company.