Lead Graphic Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SCORR Marketing is seeking a full-time lead designer in our Kearney or Omaha office (potentially remote).
• Drive creative strategy, create innovative branding solutions, and implement into design systems
• Be a leader and mentor on the design team
• Effectively discuss ideas to conceptualize designs
• Work under the direction of the creative services director
• Stay on the forefront of design and technology trends to deliver creative solutions
• Work independently and manage the details of multiple projects at one time
• Coordinate work across all SCORR teams to ensure on-time and on-budget materials
• Create continued client loyalty through stellar creative that meets clients' objectives
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in visual communications or graphic design
• 7+ years of professional experience in graphic design
• Design portfolio with branding examples and full implementation
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite for Mac
• Ability to maintain client confidentiality
• Strong client presentation skills, including excellent verbal and written communication
• Proactive, dependable, detailed, personable, and organized
• Agency experience is a plus
• Life sciences industry experience is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.