Director of Product Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MaintainX is a Product-led Growth company that helps businesses track preventive/reactive maintenance and coordinate their daily operations, such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists — all with a digital audit trail.
We were founded in 2018 and have been growing revenue at a rapid pace. The company has raised $54M in funding and we have recently announced our Series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to own the development and execution of the product marketing strategy. You will be joining a seasoned leadership team with backgrounds including Salesforce, Accenture, Lightspeed, Autodesk, and PeopleFluent.
This role operates at the intersection of Product, Sales, Demand Generation, and Customer Success, and reports to the Head of Growth. You will lead and develop a team of product marketers and content writers as they drive all aspects of product marketing.
- Work closely with the MaintainX Sales, Marketing, Design and Product teams to create specific messages and content aligned with business objectives and go-to-market activities.
- Drive the product and feature launch and adoption strategy (existing and new features) for new prospects and existing customers.
- Develop messaging and positioning required to fuel our go-to-market activities, to support demand generation and sales teams. You will work closely with the content leaders to drive content that is creative, compelling, and impactful.
- Measure, analyze, and communicate the effectiveness of our messaging and content to make continuous improvements. Your analysis and insight will help drive improvements to our processes and messages.
- Contribute to our product positioning and messaging strategy.
- You have 5 – 10 years of marketing experience, preferably with B2B product-led growth SaaS companies.
- You are able to work cross-functionally and can navigate the technicalities of Product and Engineering to translate them into value for Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- You have experience working at a high-growth startup and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You’re naturally analytical, but seek solutions through a creative lens with an understanding of content and design.
- You have experience with a variety of content formats, creation tools, and distribution strategies. Superior technical writing and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a remote-flexible environment.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
Your application has been successfully submitted.