This job is no longer accepting applications.
As Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing, you are a “Swiss Army Knife” working cross-functionally to support go-to-market strategy and programs. This role will be responsible for supporting, managing, and leading marketing efforts that drive top-of-funnel growth.
Hustle, creativity, and motivation are the ingredients for success in this role. You need to think like an entrepreneur and be focused on driving meaningful results for the business.
You will be an integral member of our creative, energetic, and growing team. Expect to run multiple projects at the same time, supporting and executing against a wide variety of marketing programs with a heavy focus on event planning and management.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute marketing initiatives with the biggest impact on our objective, building the top-of-funnel pipeline
- Drive the event planning, support, and management across industry and owned events
- Manage and execute our global events calendar for the team and the wider organization
- Drive co-marketing opportunities with new and existing strategic partners
- Work cross-functionally and support major projects and campaigns across the entire marketing team
- Work to develop new and effective tactics and campaigns to reach target accounts
- Conceptualize and support multi-channel, ABM campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, improve messaging, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Brainstorm, plan and execute against focused marketing campaigns
- Participate in team meetings to review ideas, campaigns, feedback, and related activities and ongoing initiatives
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing, Ops Manager to drive value from our Martech stack
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- BA/BS required
- Strong time and project management skills
- Excellent analytical, written communication, and presentation skills
- Team-first mindset; strong interpersonal skills
- A well-developed sense of self-accountability, motivation, and ambition
- Proven ability to conceptualize and execute projects
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with senior leadership
- Technology and business savvy
- Understand marketing metrics, sales performance metrics, and deliverables
- Hands-on experience with event management
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Drift, WordPress, etc.
- Familiarity with Google and MS Suite, 6Sense, SalesLoft or Outreach, etc.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), personal development budget, Apple MacBook, Telco reimbursement, remote work flexibility, “life-friendly” working hours, and a generous paid time off policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bring the joy back to retail.