Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking to join an ambitious technology startup and build a career in marketing? Do you want to be part of a fast paced, no politics environment and have a real impact on your company’s future? Do you want to market an innovative product created by some of the best engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
PerformYard has developed a simple and effective product that drives our customer’s employee performance through the roof. Our long-term vision is to change the way performance is managed and measured in organizations of all sizes. To achieve this we need to add to our amazing team…that’s where you come in!
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for executing, monitoring and improving-upon our existing lead generation strategies as well as implementing new lead generation experiments. You’ll take ownership over a variety of projects from building processes in marketing automation systems, to writing emails, to creating campaigns in ad platforms.
The best candidates will be excited about stretching their skills while also bringing deeper experience in a particular marketing domain. They will be independent, self-motivated, and have a history of figuring things out and working through difficult problems on their own.
The position is an opportunity to own broad marketing functions and work closely with the Director of Marketing to drive the continued growth of PerformYard. Click this link to learn more about our SaaS platform: https://www.performyard.com/
- Manage and build on our ABM strategy.
- Manage and optimize our directory/review site partnerships.
- Manage PPC and paid social campaigns.
- Manage SEO strategy.
- Monitor and optimize conversion rates.
- Manage lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Take new lead generation initiatives and figure out how to make them a reality.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Marketing B2B SaaS Products
- Marketing to small-midsize organizations (50-1000 employees)
- Marketing to HR teams
- Paid search, paid social
- ABM and outbound email strategies
- Administering marketing automation systems and CRMs
- Creating and building things from scratch
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart
Salary is based on experience and includes performance incentives. Health benefits, HSA, 401k, and PTO are also included.
Your application has been successfully submitted.