This job is no longer accepting applications.
SCORR Marketing is seeking a full-time Traffic Coordinator to join our team. If you have strong organizational skills, are detail oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, SCORR may be the right fit for you. The right candidate will be based in our Kearney or Omaha, NE, office.
- Work under the direction of Sr. Director of Project Management
- Effectively and accurately open projects in SCORR’s project management software, create project folders, and project briefs
- Proactively create timelines that ensure work will be completed by all deadlines, while allowing ample time to get the work done
- Effectively conduct daily traffic meetings with the creative, communications, and interactive teams
- Ensure each staff member knows their assigned projects and completion dates
- Proactively keep in contact with all departments regarding current deadline status and any issues that may need client or agency attention
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the SCORR offices, such as answering phones, supporting visitors, running errands, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or a similar area of study
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to all levels in the organization
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs
- Strong time management and organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent changes in direction and project priorities
- Outstanding written, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Marketing agency or prior project management experience is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.