Marketing Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SCORR Marketing is seeking a full-time Project Manager to manage and retain SCORR client relationships.
- Work under the direction of Vice President of Marketing Services & Sr. Director of Project Management
- Collaborate with the Account Manager on strategic direction of projects and overall programs
- Effectively manage on-time, within-budget, delivery of projects
- Proactively identify, assess, and manage project risks
- Handle day-to-day, project-related activities for active projects, including deadlines and team and client communication on those activities
- Perform other duties as assigned/required
- Previous project management and project planning experience
- Ability to collaborate closely with others in a fast-paced team environment under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or a similar area of study
- Experience in the drug development services/health care industry
- Prior agency experience
- Outstanding communications and organizational skills
- Travel may be required
Your application has been successfully submitted.