This job is no longer accepting applications.
About this role:
Factal is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to produce content for lead generation and support marketing programs. This role works in concert with Sales, Editorial, and Member Success to create attention getting content that introduces prospects to the Factal brand.
Compensation is a mix of base salary, bonus and stock options.
Factal is a rapidly growing, venture-backed company that produces real-time news for the world’s largest corporations and government agencies. Led by news veterans from NBC News and other major news organizations, Factal is sold on a subscription basis without advertising. From wildfires and shootings to disease outbreaks, Factal verifies and pinpoints global events in real time. With a mission to protect people from harm and help those in need, Factal provides its product free of charge to more than 120 humanitarian relief NGOs around the world.
- You’ll write and design materials for social media, blog posts, events, and more as Factal continues to expand into new markets. Our members work in global security, crisis management, business resilience, and more. You’ll research our leads’ priorities and make the content they don’t know they need yet as we build a powerful inbound strategy.
- You’ll work with our Head of Marketing to quickly design and execute innovative campaigns to generate leads, engage customers, and drive growth. Creating content is essential, but distributing it across the most impactful channels (including paid, owned, and social).
- Our sales team uses success stories to motivate people to try Factal. Our member success team catalogs the success stories. You’ll be the bridge between knowing the stories and telling them in irresistible ways.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love to write
- Have experience designing collateral for weekly publication
- Have at least a year of experience working full-time in marketing
- Know how to use CRM tools like HubSpot, Salesforce or Marketo
- Have a deep understanding of how to use LinkedIn for lead generation
- Want to measure their success using metrics
- Think strategically and act tactically
Who may like this role:
If you’re always trying to write concise, convincing copy about the value of a product or service, love news, and want to test and measure your own ideas, this is the role for you. If you know how you’d edit the previous sentence to be more memorable, this is definitely the role for you!
More reasons to work at Factal:
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Generous PTO and Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Monthly Snack Boxes
- Lots of dog pics
Factal pays competitively and offers equal employment opportunities to all candidates. Factal does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service or other non-merit factor.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Facts Save Lives