This job is no longer accepting applications.
As Director, Marketing you will be responsible for the inbound sourcing of leads/potential clients for the Sales Team to close. This will be Blue Label Labs first full-time Marketing hire reporting directly to VP of Client Solutions (who oversees the Sales, Marketing, Partnerships and Account Management functions). The role will require close coordination and collaboration with the Sales team and a multitude of existing third-party marketing vendors.
These are in order of importance–as defined by the amount of time this role will spend on these activities (and hence the skillsets we’re expecting of potential candidates).
- Website Management–overseeing the maintenance and improvement of our website (with our web design & dev agency partners).
- Content Marketing–drafting, editing and publishing blog content, third-party outlet guest posting, landing pages, case studies, gated content, webinars, videos, podcasts/vlogs, newsletters and drip email campaigns (with the support of third-party writers).
- Social Media Marketing–maintaining our social media presence; posting relevant content (with the support of our social media agency partner).
- SEO & Link-Building–determining appropriate 3rd party blogs and news outlets to coordinate link-building campaigns, along with maintaining our homepage SEO health (with the support of our SEO agency partner).
- Sponsorships & Online Reputation Management–managing 3rd party sponsorships and 250+ online profiles.
- Events–identifying, tracking & attending events, speaking opportunities and hosting opportunities.
- Awards–identifying, tracking and submitting entries to award granting organizations.
- PR & Earned Media Opportunities–identifying and facilitating PR and other third-party media spot opportunities.
Desired Skills, Competencies & Qualifications
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar Marketing role at a fast-growing agency.
- Established track record and out-performance in marketing while working alongside distributed/remote teams.
- Experience using project management tools (e.g., Asana); marketing tools (e.g., Mailchimp & Hubspot); SEO tools (e.g., Ahrefs & MOZ); web publishing platforms (e.g., WordPress) and social media sites & tools (e.g., LinkedIn & Buffer).
- Constant experimentation with new technologies and tools to drive innovation and creativity.
- Can formulate a strategy, translate it into actions and execute.
- Can wear many hats – you do what it takes to get things done.
- Decisive in the face of limited information and thrive in uncertainty.
- Strong communication skills and ability to share the results of analyses with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
Compensation & Benefits
Expected Start Date:
- Q4 2021
- Full-time, W-2 employment position.
- NYC-area preferred (we have an office in Chelsea), but open to exceptional remote candidates.
- Compensation will consist of a base salary and performance-based bonus commensurate with experience (likely within a range of $100,000 to $120,000 per year).
- Profit-sharing potential for top performers.
- Unlimited, self-directed vacation & paid time off.
- Group health, dental and vision insurance plans available.
- 401(k) with company match up to 4% of contributions–at Day 90.
- Tax-advantaged commuter benefits available.
- Paid paternity & maternity leave.
- Access to health advocates for free, confidential health & wellness counseling.
Your application has been successfully submitted.