Head of Product Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Head of Product Marketing will report to the Director of Marketing, developing go-to-market strategies and contributing to a fast-moving SaaS company’s ambitious growth objectives. This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and the broader Marketing department to drive growth, support sales, and increase adoption of our solutions.
The right person for this role has strong leadership skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, pays keen attention to detail, has excellent communication and organization skills, and can handle many projects simultaneously. We are looking for someone who can be creative, strategic, work collaboratively, problem-solve, and move quickly.
SingleOps is located in Atlanta, GA. We’re open to remote candidates with a preference of being located in eastern or central time zones.
What You'll Do:
- Become a SingleOps product expert and be able to develop product and category messaging and positioning based on that expertise.
- Conduct ongoing competitive, market, and buyer research to ensure positioning and collateral reflect our strengths
- Partner with Sales Enablement to support the Sales team with market expertise, competitive positioning, buyer personas, and ongoing training on how to communicate the value of SingleOps
- Partner with Product Management to drive go-to-market activity for new product and feature releases
- Partner with Customer Success leaders to drive successful customer adoption and marketing campaigns.
- Partner with the Content team to create concise and compelling collateral for new and existing SingleOps offerings, including pitch decks, overviews, buyer’s guides, videos, internal reference guides, training materials, and more
What You'll Bring:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in Marketing
- 2+ years experience in Product Marketing
- Experience with B2B SaaS products
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills, excelling at both high-level thinking and execution and influencing and inspiring others to achieve a common goal.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This role demands someone who is gifted in using the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm to learn our products hands-on to be able to position them better
- Ability to learn quickly, work autonomously, prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for identifying ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to success
- Get-it-done mentality and is able to make decisions and execute quickly and efficiently, picking up new skills when necessary
Reasons why you would love it here!
- An amazing startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is important. Therefore we have multiple health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of employee-only premiums on our base health insurance plan.
- We also offer additional options for HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- Since you work so hard, no questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation
- 2021 Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award as being one of the top 100 fastest growing companies...psst...this is our 3rd time in a row :-). It’s a great time to join the ride!
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find a common interest
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The fastest growing software in the green industry