This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced SEO Manager to join our growing marketing team.
Do you love driving organic clicks? Are you excited by keyword research? Can you match search intent with website structure? Are you passionate about website speed and Schema.org? Do you want to join a team of other amazing marketers focused on rapid growth?
If you answered yes to these questions and are ready to join a rapidly growing team in a highly creative and hands-on role essential to the company’s success, we want to talk to you.
Vervoe means “the real you”, and that’s who we want to hire.
Every day, wonderful, capable, and passionate people are unfairly excluded from the hiring process for reasons other than how well they can do the job. Vervoe gives every candidate an opportunity to showcase their talent by simulating job-related tasks.
We help companies make hiring decisions based on how well candidates can actually do the job. We work with like-minded companies that care about hiring great people — based on skills, not background — efficiently and easily.
Vervoe is a fast-growing SaaS startup based in Melbourne, with offices in the US and Europe. This is an opportunity to join a startup that builds and delivers cutting-edge talent acquisition solutions for the world’s most exciting companies. You’ll work with a passionate team, receive technical and career mentoring, and rapidly develop your skills in a fast yet supportive environment.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Planning and implementing high-growth SEO initiatives to drive organic traffic and conversions
- Optimizing existing organic content and landing pages to improve click-through rates, organic visits, and conversion rates
- Conducting keyword research to help align content with search intent and drive traffic
- Developing and implementing link building strategies, including conducting targeted outreach
- Reviewing technical SEO issues and implementing fixes
- Researching and analyzing competitor SEO initiatives and strategies
- Continuously measuring and improving SEO performance; creating reports leveraging Google Search Console, Google Analytics, HubSpot, SEMrush, and other analytical tools
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data to identify trends and insights for maximum ROI
- Reporting on SEO campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs)
What skills you’ll bring to the team
- Strong skills in all aspects of SEO (On-page SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Technical SEO)
- Strong understanding of WordPress SEO and the ability to implement initiatives using WordPress page builders and WordPress plugins
- Ability to create and implement structured data snippets using JSON-LD
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills along with a creative mindset
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced organization
- Strong communication skills — verbal and written — with the ability to be persuasive
- Ability to analyze and present SEO performance using analytics tools
Note: You must have full working rights in Australia or the United States to be eligible for this role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making hiring about merit, not background.