Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Team: The Demand Gen organization is leading the way to transform the way Morningstar does marketing. We are data-driven experimenters who work to deliver the right messages to the right people at the right time. We develop integrated marketing strategies for the B2B segment to drive demand for Morningstar products.
About the Role:
The role is responsible for ideating, strategizing, planning, executing, and managing integrated marketing campaigns to drive pipeline aligned to a Morningstar product line. This role requires working cross-functionally across the Marketing organization, Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, Partner, Product, and other teams. You will play a strategic, consultative role by providing rationalization and guidance to Marketing on prioritizing and devising campaign plans while executing them with regular oversight and reports on progress. You must be able to analyze data, identify trends and make data-driven decisions. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering strategic, ROI-driven lead generation programs that materially impact the bottom line.
- Build strategic campaigns to meet pipeline goals for new and existing business with a focus on persona and industry
- Responsible for the coordination, scope, and identification of resources needed to execute marketing programs designed to drive awareness, increase demand, and generate pipeline
- Oversight and coordination of business unit marketing calendar of campaigns, programs, and events to ensure operational alignment and efficiencies
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Ensure all programs are adhering to goal setting, ROI, and delivery of success
- Serve as a consultant in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials, and oversee all promotional planning in support of these programs
- Test and measure campaign strategies to optimize performance and marketing channels and analyze campaign KPIs, providing feedback to various stakeholders for recalibration
- Partner with field marketing teams to support virtual and on-site events and webinars with strategic campaign planning, promotion, execution, and follow-up.
- Provide leadership for other marketers and campaign managers by sharing best practices and providing strategic guidance
- Provide and collect feedback to/from all stakeholders throughout campaign process
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in SaaS B2B marketing with a strong emphasis on direct marketing and demand generation
- Extensive experience in creating and executing integrated campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in demand generation programs for high-tech B2B companies
- Strong project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making and resource allocation
- Hard-working self-starter able to navigate a fast-paced environment while still providing attention to detail and approaching tasks conscientiously
- Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do)
- Ability to think outside of the box and innovate the art of marketing
- Proven track record managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
- Ability to articulate and present plans to sales leaders and executives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering Investor Success