Remote Digital Marketer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced B2B performance marketer who has a deep understanding of what it takes to run successful multi-channel campaigns on a tight budget. Someone who can own paid ad activity, but is also comfortable as a generalist wearing many hats (yup, startup culture).
Your mission will be to identify quick wins, as well as help us sculpt the longer-term demand generation strategy to complement and support wider content and SEO initiatives. You're a team player who isn’t afraid of shifting responsibilities, collaborative working and is laser-focused on achieving growth fast.
You will work closely with the Marketing Lead and Product Marketing to make our brand top-of-mind in the target audience.
Why you'll love working at Toggl Hire
You will fit in well with our team if you're an excellent communicator and team player, passionate about delivering results. We work remotely and asynchronously, meaning you're in charge of your own work schedule. This is a wonderful benefit that also comes with great responsibility – you will succeed in this role if you want to take ownership of your work and can operate well autonomously while being part of a tight-knit team. Creative thinking and a hunger to learn new skills and tools are something you value deeply.
Remote work and travelling ring your bell. A culture of freedom and flexibility makes you motivated and productive. You lead with curiosity and open-mindedness. Sound like you? Then, you'll fit right in!
Is it you we're looking for?
- Do people come to you for help with paid ads?
- Do you pride yourself on expert-level knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Google ads?
- Do you know your way around Analytics, Tag Manager, Ahrefs and similar tools?
- Do you believe that paid social can be a powerful demand generation channel?
- Do you get excited about dissecting the ads that chase you online?
If this sounds like you, we might have a match.
What's on offer
The salary for this position is €50,000 annually + benefits, and you can work from anywhere in Europe* – this role is fully remote!
*You need to be based in Europe.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from within Europe.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- Several team meetups a year (all expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
A little bit more about Toggl Hire
Toggl Hire is on a mission to revolutionise the way hiring happens. We are big believers that modern-day recruiting should be effortless and enjoyable. That means no more resumes or cover letters, no more endless hours screening through applications, no more interpreting past roles into current experience.
We are a fully remote team, with headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia. Our people are highly skilled, highly motivated, and most importantly, a fun, friendly bunch. We value transparency and communication, and have regular meetups all over the world!
How to apply and our hiring process
Take a ~15-minute online skills test—no CVs or cover letters needed. If you’re still reading, just go ahead and give it a go!
After that, if all goes well:
- Quick video intros from both sides
- Homework assignment & presentation
- Paid test week with Toggl Hire Marketing team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Choose a smarter way to hire