Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Social Media Manager will join the marketing team to increase brand awareness and showcase mission impact through the effective use of social media channels. As the Social Media Manager, you will collaborate with a creative team of results-oriented, strategic marketers passionate about growing and leading digital communities.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, social media savvy professional with an affinity for writing who thrives in an impact-driven environment.
- Develops a social media strategy with campaigns, seasonality, and everyday content targeting those impacted by breast cancer
- Aligns strategy with the execution of copy and creative direction that will resonate with key audiences
- Develops and executes annual calendar of social media content with ability to be agile to accommodate trends and business needs; Leads content through prep, reviews, and approvals, working closely with design team
- Publishes content across all social media channels (organic and paid) with a detail-oriented approach that optimizes for digital
- Interacts with supporters 1:1 via comments and messages that encourage engagement and brand trust
- Establishes plan for social listening and implements content strategy based on findings
- Monitors and analyzes social media key performance indicators to determine successes, weaknesses, and opportunities for growth
- Maintains awareness of social media updates and trends; Collaborates with team to share changes that are relevant to overall marketing activities
- Manages collaborations with influencers, content creators, and partners; Identifies opportunities to grow network
- Nurtures Facebook fundraisers in-channel and collaborates alongside development team
- Collaborates with Multimedia Manager to develop video strategy for social channels
- Leads responsibilities for Facebook, Facebook Groups, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Manages seasonal intern supporting social media content and engagement
Success in this role looks like:
- Increased engagement and channel growth
- Consistent channel-specific posting (in-feed and stories)
- Pursuit of new ideas after analysis of past performance
- Bonus: NBCF is verified on Instagram!
- Team player, willing to help and support other employees and departments, engage in staff events, and demonstrate company values
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on marketing, new media, communications, or related field
- Over five years of experience in social media management
- Demonstrated growth of social channels engagement and following
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong creative copywriting skills
- Proficient with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn; strong understanding of best practices for key channels
- Organized, detail-oriented, and solution-oriented
- Experience managing campaigns and cross-departmental projects
- Self-starter who takes initiative while remaining open to direction
- Ability to manage priorities, remain agile, and meet deadlines
- Non-profit experience, volunteering, or strong community involvement a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping Women Now