Director of Product Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Product Marketing Lead is responsible for understanding GoodUnited’s value proposition, experienced by clients and partners through its solutions, and creating content that shares this knowledge internally to fellow employees and externally via Marketing to clients, prospects and partners.
What does a Director of Product Marketing do at GoodUnited?:
- Articulates and promotes products, services and their features to GoodUnited’s target audience
- Understands the company’s products better than anyone, defining and translating features into benefits that attract customers and create competitive differentiation
- Teaches the organization and our partners how to talk about GoodUnited products, features and benefits, continually up-leveling the organization’s understanding of how the solutions sold address job pains and gains of buyers and users.
What experience and skills does a Director of Product Marketing need to be successful here?:
- 10+ years of experience in roles that relate to marketing and product marketing, including inside sales, sales, and content development
- 5+ years previous experience in a B2B SaaS company less than 12 years old
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing, business, or similar area of study preferred
- Prior experience working with and supporting a sales team preferred
- High comfort level working in a technology environment; experience in the technology sector preferred
- Ability to motivate internal stakeholders, sellers, and buyers
- Solid working knowledge and understanding across all marketing areas, including content marketing, direct-response sales content, and other platforms
- A relentless pursuit for excellence and results
- Great organizational skills and ability to direct projects
Some benefits of working for GoodUnited include (but are certainly not limited to):
- We pay at the top of your personal market. Unconventional? Yes. Our pay is set in the 75th percentile in the Charleston area. Our team comes to the plate every morning giving their BEST damn effort and saving the world isn’t easy work. If BEST is our standard, shouldn’t that apply to pay, too?
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision programs. 100% of the employee’s medical, dental, and vision premiums are paid by GU, with nominal buy-ups for additional dependents.
- Unlimited PTO. We are built on an environment of trust and, like very few other companies out there, operate on three primary rules: 1) always act in the best interest of the company, 2) never do anything that makes it harder for others to achieve their goals, 3) do whatever you can to achieve your own goals. Other than that, our team is empowered to manage their time and schedules however they want.
- Birthday PTO. Your birthday is a day to celebrate YOU. GU employees have their birthdays as another PTO day to spend however they’d like.
- Parental Leave Program. We offer paid leave and other benefits to new parents so they can focus on what’s most important.
- ...among others!
Think you're a good fit? When you apply, please also include a cover letter that includes why you are the best candidate to be considered for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading social giving solution, equipping nonprofits to build meaningful 1:1 relationships with every supporter through conversational messaging o...