Senior Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Make an impact on our world-class product and cross-functional product marketing team as a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Recruitee.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will have a crucial role in the Product Marketing team - the cornerstone of the organization. You’ll report to the Head of Product Marketing working cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to drive revenue and increase brand awareness. You’ll work with two other Product Marketing Managers, owning the go-to-market for all product launches. We’re looking for a candidate with the ability to both work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders as well as independently to drive product launches and other projects and can bring the experience of a Senior PMM to take our team to the next level.
About the team
The marketing team's mission is to build the Recruitee brand (= telling the story) & to drive revenue (= generating demand). The team consists of 20+ people divided into different subteams — Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative, Brand Marketing, Content Marketing, and SEO. You’ll work in the Product Marketing team, made up of Product Marketing (one Product Marketing Manager - soon to be a Senior Product Marketing Manager), Partner Marketing, Customer Marketing, Product Education, and Localization - a fully cross-functional team responsible for creating the story that resonates externally and driving revenue through customer journey optimization centralized around the product.
Your 12-month journey
The first couple of months are all about you learning, observing & analyzing. Most importantly, understanding the Recruitee landscape of people, market, customers, and product. You’ll work on your first product launches alongside the other PMMs on the team and conduct research on competitors and the market to iterate on enablement pieces such as competitor battle cards.
After six months, you’ll have an understanding of the market and essential trends, and can implement key information to mold the product, messaging, and GTM strategy. You’ll be able to independently create a range of materials to supplement GTM plans and feel comfortable giving demonstrations of the product, highlighting key product features and USPs.
At 12 months you are able to independently drive all product launches, coordinating with multiple stakeholders for necessary materials and bundling corresponding features together to weave together a powerful launch story aligned with the company story. You will serve as a leader within the team and the company, bringing a strategic mindset to product marketing. You can form value propositions and messaging pillars, implementing best practices driven by the needs of the customer.
What you’ll do:
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, vertical markets, and the competition across all focus regions and educate internal teams on such topics.
- Serve as a leader for teams within the organization and ensure all projects run smoothly and we’re looking at the big picture.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for P1 launches.
- Transform product usage data into actionable insights including thought leadership, education, and upsell campaigns.
- Perform ongoing research on our market, our buyer personas, and our competitors.
- Create powerful content for product launches and ongoing product education. (Blogs, emails, etc.)
- Translate clear and compelling customer pain points, value propositions, and competitive differentiation into positioning and messaging for various verticals and personas.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to develop and execute go-to-market strategies, launch new products and drive ongoing awareness and education.
- Challenge the status quo to improve processes and outputs.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 5+ years in product marketing.
- Fluency in English.
- Exceptional writing -, communication -, and storytelling skills to deliver helpful and interesting content.
- Analytical skills and a data-driven mindset to monitor our product usage & to create campaigns based on data.
- Stakeholder management skills to have a successful collaboration with sales, marketing and support.
- Customer empathy to understand what our customers and the market need.
- A proactive attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset to build and launch the right product.
- Strategic thinking to be able to tie launches together.
Why Recruitee 👇
- Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam.
- €1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
- Pension plan, travel reimbursement, and wellness perks.
- 25 paid holiday days.
- An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better, and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 140 happy employees of 21 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have transformed into rocketing growth with almost 4,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hire better together.