Director, Product Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Director, Product Marketing
Any location, USA
Ziflow’s mission is to help creative teams produce amazing work with a collaboration platform that fixes the broken feedback process. The Ziflow executive team has extensive experience building and growing SaaS businesses.
One of our core values is “Fast & focused”. Ziflow is a high growth business and we pride ourselves in making the most of market opportunities, uncovering new channels for growth as efficiently as possible. We maintain a focus on solving a specific problem and solving it well, rather than trying to do too much.
This is a full-time, remote role. We believe strongly in work/life balance and encourage everyone to stay fresh and creative.
Ziflow has an immediate opening for a director of product marketing. The role reports directly to the interim CMO. This is an excellent position for someone who wants to lead a product marketing function at a high-growth SaaS company.
About the Perfect Candidate
- You are SaaS through and through: You have at least seven years of work experience in B2B SaaS product marketing.
- You are a marketers’ marketer: You have at least three years marketing to marketers/creatives. You understand industry trends in marketing and marketing technology.
- You like data, but you LOVE storytelling: You’re comfortable around marketing and sales automation systems. You’re confident in your ability to determine the success or failure of an initiative and to use the data to learn from it. However, you are at heart a communicator. You love to tell stories, to convey messages.
- You can write and present: You are a natural wordsmith. Your communication is clear and concise. You know how to tailor a message for a specific audience. You obsess about the quality of what is produced by you and your team. You are happy presenting both inside and outside the company.
- You are flexible and adaptable: Working in an early stage company means that things change, and can change quickly. You are adaptable and comfortable with new ideas.
- You are customer centric: You know intimately the working lives of our customers. You know what motivates them, how they think and what they like. You know the problems that they are trying to solve and you can package our product in a way that resonates with them.
- You’re comfortable self-managing: Once a project or campaign has been scoped out, you’re comfortable running with the ball and working across your team and the company to execute.
- You’re a digital native: You like technology. You are very familiar with marketing technologies and can get to know the technical minutiae of our product.
- You are a team player: You like to work with lots of different people, especially salespeople. You understand what they need and can help them fulfil their goals.
We’re a startup, which means there’s always lots to do. At a minimum, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Own Ziflow positioning, messaging, and branding within the creative collaboration category
- Serve as subject matter expert on our buyer/user/influencer personas, continually refining them with demographic and firmographic data
- Conduct research to capture insight on market trends, competitive landscape, prospect/buyer needs, and end-user behaviors
- Develop a deep understanding of our market and buyers and what drives their purchase decisions
- Create and manage to completion stage-appropriate content to accelerate the lead-to-close journey (i.e. ROI calculators, surveys, demo video scripts, sales decks, etc.)
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and sales enablement to ensure messaging is properly launched and maintained throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Enable sales with competitive, market and positioning tools for their day-to-day sales judo
- With product team, manage regular cadence of product releases and outbound communications
- You will lead the Ziflow “story team” of 8 within the marketing umbrella comprised of motion designers, content marketing, and branding.
- You will work closely with the demand generation team to ensure messaging and campaigns are consistent and performing for the Ziflow ideal customer profile.
- 7+ years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience
- Proven business and analytical skills to conduct market analysis and develop and execute go-to-market plans
- Proven success working cross-functionally with internal business partners
- Very strong written communication skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree or work experience equivalent
- Bonus points for experience with ‘marketing to creative teams’
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ziflow’s mission is to help creative teams produce amazing work with a collaboration platform that fixes the broken feedback process.