Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are ready to take on an exciting green fields opportunity and build a global brand?
Founded in 2009, we’re a global leader and developer of cloud-based information management solutions and compliance services. RecordPoint’s intelligent information management helps regulated companies and government agencies reduce risk, achieve greater operational efficiency, and drive collaboration and innovation. Our adaptable layer of intelligence offers complete insight and control over all in-place data, records, and content, enabling organizations to increase compliance and reduce costs.
We are looking for our first Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. You will be responsible for building our content engine, establishing RecordPoint as an industry thought leader. It’s a ‘greenfields’ opportunity in a business ripe for fresh ideas, with a market-leading product disrupting the traditional records management industry.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll have room and resources to grow, with the opportunity to work in a flat-structured team working together to build a leading B2B Saas Marketing function.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Craft and execute a multi-channel content strategy that increases brand awareness and drives engagement to deliver the right content at the right time across the buyer's journey.
- Identify and optimise content opportunities across owned, earned and paid channels targeted at key customer segments.
- Maintain a content calendar and utilise analytics to increase traffic and user engagement.
- End to end content management from idea generation to research, writing (either by yourself and/or outsourced ), editing, managing visual creation (with Marketing Designer) and publishing engaging and compelling content.
- Ensure a clear understanding of the brand voice and ensure consistency of design, tone, and values across all channels.
- Guide and execute organic social media strategy, including producing content and managing channels to drive engagement.
- Own website content development and maintenance.
- Employ SEO best practices to create optimised content that drives ranks, traffic and results.
- Build and manage a team of trusted freelance content contributors.
- Work closely with Growth Marketing Manager on developing content needed for campaign execution.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Proven experience in a content marketer role.
- Strong experience creating various types of content and creative execution, including but not limited to blog posts, email, newsletters, and social media copy.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools (ie. HubSpot), WordPress and basic knowledge of HTML and online publishing.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently monitor all content marketing efforts and optimize for KPIs.
- Deep understanding of how different content formats can be leveraged across popular online platforms.
- A strategic, collaborative, and inclusive approach. Ability to build a strong partnership across the business.
- Experience managing third-party vendors, including agencies and contractors.
- An entrepreneurial and executionmindset focused on delivering results.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple streams of work at once
- SaaS/tech industry experience, with a solid understanding of B2B marketing.
What you'll get:
- A competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Flexible work-life balance
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Dedicated Learning & Training Budget
- Central CBD office locations if you're in either Melbourne or Sydney
We are happy to consider candidates from anywhere on the East Coast of Australia; including entirely remote candidates, or RecordPoint have offices in both Melbourne and Sydney as well as a team working remotely in Brisbane.
Your application has been successfully submitted.