This job is no longer accepting applications.
Summary: We have ambitious goals to 2x our membership in 2022 and need a hungry, creative growth manager to create email campaigns, execute, iterate, and help sell potential members.
Background: Dialog’s mission is to help global leaders learn and become more effective. It does so by facilitating deep, off-the-record conversations for participants varied in background and ideology. Since its founding in 2006 by Peter Thiel and Auren Hoffman, Dialog has gathered thousands of global leaders in political, business, tech, military, creative, and academic disciplines from 50+ countries for invite-only retreats. These off-the-record retreats have no speeches or panels; rather, participants engage in topical and personal breakout sessions moderated by fellow participants.
Why Now: Dialog hosts 3 annual, 200+ person retreats. We also created a membership program (currently with 400+ members), whose programming includes dozens of curated online conversations each month. We have set ambitious 5-year goals to turbocharge our positive impact, by growing the size (and expanding the intellectual diversity) of our community.
Responsibilities: This is a critical role at Dialog. You will report to the Executive Director but have a tremendous amount of autonomy. In owning the growth  of the Dialog community, you will marry the magic of Dialog with tried-and-true tactics from marketing, namely:
- Demand generation - Interface with the Dialog Nominations Committee to review potential invitees, and build your own lists of interesting global leaders.
- Product marketing - Determine the pitch that best explains Dialog membership to various potential audiences, and iterate on that copy based on how it performs over time.
- Growth marketing - Create, manage, and execute email campaigns.
- Track record that demonstrates you are a top 1% performer, especially when it comes to expanding the size and scope of a product or organization.
- Insanely organized (nothing ever falls through the cracks!) and possess an improvement mindset (always asking, “how can we do that better next time?”).
- Systems-level thinker who builds processes and leverages your time.
- Passion for improving the world, through helping global leaders to learn and grow.
- Exemplify the Dialog culture: intellectually curious on an extremely broad range of things, hold non-obvious (even controversial) viewpoints , willing to be personal and vulnerable, able to engage in interesting conversations with anyone.
- Major potential for growth and development. As the organization levels up rapidly, so will you.
- You'll get to meet some of the most interesting people in the world. 
- High level of flexibility, including remote work (forever) and variable working hours.
 The ideal candidate won’t think of this as selling; we are more in the business of cultivating a community. Every Dialog invitee is hand-picked, and we never lower the bar.
 Such as, the propriety of using footnotes in a job description.
 However, you are primarily motivated by our impact. We are doing this work not to expand our personal networks, but to deliver a great service to those who need it (helping leaders to learn and grow).
Your application has been successfully submitted.