Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Faraday is the leading consumer prediction data platform that empowers modern marketers to grow and scale their business with no-code ethical AI.
Faraday is seeking a Demand Generation Manager who is a revenue-centric marketer with proven skills in developing and executing programs that result in pipeline creation and acceleration of the B2B marketing funnel. The right individual will think beyond leads, focusing on pipeline creation and progression through marketing programs that drive awareness and consideration among our buyers. In this role, you must strike the right balance of strategy and execution, with a relentless drive to constantly test and improve. This person will have a high level of autonomy and accountability and requires a unique blend of self-motivation, creativity, and obsessive analytical skills and could double as a Marketing Ops pro and is delighted by data. This is a perfect opportunity for a talented marketer looking to make a mark at a rapidly growing company.
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans and programs aligned with business goals (leads, MQLs, revenue). You will help take new demand generation initiatives and figure out how to make them a reality.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey.
- Help build V1 of our ABM strategy.
- Manage PPC and paid social campaigns in partnership with an external agency.
- Work with product marketing to create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences to deploy in relevant lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance including monitoring and optimizing all conversion rates.
- 3+ years of demand generation experience in a SaaS business (Industry experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with Sales management
- Deep understanding of funnel measures (LTV to CAC, MQL to Opp, etc.) and how those translate to initiative and business success
- Experience with a broad array of Marketing channels, including, but not limited to, SEM and Paid Social, CRO, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and more.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the proven ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important, particularly an entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to thrive in an environment of change and ambiguity
- Marketing automation experience is required (HubSpot)
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders to drive a project or program to success
Located in the historic Maltex Building in beautiful Burlington, Vermont, we're a fast-growing venture-backed startup founded in 2012. We want to hire people who are eager to learn, grow their skillset, and come into their role with enthusiasm.
Benefits & Perks: Faraday holds high standards for all of our employees because we know they can deliver; but not without our support. We offer unlimited paid time off, various levels of paid parental leave, company-paid employee health benefits, an employee assistance program and a company-funded budget dedicated to fueling employee interests and backing the causes we all value most.
We strive to empower our team members to pursue their passions and the activities that fulfill them outside of work, as well as arm them with the tools, guidance, and space to achieve their goals with Faraday.
We deeply value different points of view that allow us to include and celebrate the diversity within our company, as well as build out better products and experiences for our clients.
We welcome applicants of any race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, age, and socioeconomic, marital, veteran, and disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.