Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Senior Manager, Demand Generation Marketing is responsible for leading the marketing strategy for one of EVERFI’s main business segments – its Financial Capability Network. The Senior Manager manages team members that are responsible for the execution and timely delivery of campaigns to market. This role is accountable for key pipeline and bookings targets sourced by marketing efforts. The Senior Manager collaborates with senior marketing and revenue leadership to recommend up-funnel tactical targets to achieve results. The Senior Manager leads decision making for annual, bi-annual, and quarterly planning for their respective business line that will impact strategy, performance, and resource allocation.
- Lead the development and execution of the marketing demand generation strategy for one of EVERFI’s business segments.
- Manage Demand Generation team members across various marketing disciplines and guide the team toward specified goals.
- Oversee the development and performance of plans and tactics that drive brand awareness, generate qualified leads, and accelerate inbound requests, resulting in revenue.
- Work with revenue team leads to support proper lead follow up and the achievement of key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Collaborate with product marketing and revenue leaders to define winning go-to-market messaging and positioning for their business segment, including product or network launches.
- Lead team to define metrics of success (channel, campaign, etc.) and report to marketing and revenue leadership, compiling ad hoc recommendations that support current and future needs.
- Recommend new and innovative marketing tactics, partnerships, and technologies to serve in attaining the goals of the business segment.
- Support senior Demand Generation leadership with budget allocation and tracking
- Identify process improvements, outline recommendations, and coordinate with necessary. stakeholder to get buy-in and promote change, both within the business segment and within marketing or operations.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- A minimum of six years of marketing experience and three years of demand generation, content marketing, and paid advertising experience required
- At least one year experience managing a team preferred
- Sales Enablement and project management experience preferred
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional initiatives preferred
- Experience operating in a lead generation and funnel management process as well as generating pipeline and revenue
- Strong understanding of the buyer’s journey and demand funnel as well as how to align to revenue stakeholder needs and goals
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload
- Experience researching various audiences and adapting messaging accordingly
- Demonstrated success translating data and feedback into actionable recommendations
- Understanding of search engine marketing best practices including search engine optimization and pay per click
- Working knowledge of marketing technologies including but not limited to, email marketing and marketing automation (Marketo and Salesforce), SEM and SEO (Google AdWords, Analytics, Bing), and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- May require travel up to 10% of the time
Work-life, culture, & perks
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program, including employer match
- Equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Answer the call