Digital Marketing Specialist(AE)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Bliss Group has an immediate opening for a full-time, experienced Digital Marketing Specialist (Account Executive) with 1-2+ years experience. In this role, you will be responsible for advising on best practices and supporting the digital marketing needs of our clients across the professional services, financial services, and healthcare industries. You will be charged with helping clients and account teams alike identify and execute the right digital marketing tactics to achieve their objectives. The right candidate will be an analytical thinker who loves digging into data and seeking opportunities for continuous optimization.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels (web, social, email, display, search, sponsored content)
- Collaborate with account teams to manage project deadlines and deliverables
- Build and optimize campaigns with research-backed insights
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, helping clients and account teams define and evaluate relevant KPIs
- Research and secure advertising specs from relevant publishers and manage vendor relationships
- Advise clients and account teams on digital marketing best practices
- Stay current on social and digital trends and best practices, and research new digital channels and platforms to support clients’ business and marketing goals
Qualifications: Note, this is NOT an entry-level position
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1-2+ years of digital marketing experience; agency experience preferred
- Experience planning and executing digital advertising campaigns (social media, programmatic/display, search) is preferred
- B2B marketing experience or B2C experience in relevant verticals (healthcare or financial services) is preferred
- Strong interest in analytics and data-driven marketing
- Proficiency with Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work across multiple clients in a fast-paced environment. Flexible to shifting client and team needs & priorities.
- Has a positive, professional, and flexible approach that lends itself well to high-quality client service and working effectively within a collaborative team
Work Location: currently, working in-office is on a voluntary basis through end of year 2021. As of January 3rd, 2022, this position will be based in our NYC office, working a hybrid schedule.
Your application has been successfully submitted.