Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Media
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Greenlight Guru is a software company that helps some of the world’s most innovative medical device companies design, develop and advance the success of devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people across the globe. Having raised over $120M from top-tier investors, we’re rapidly scaling with a driven and relentless commitment to helping our customers succeed. Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine, the Indy Star, and more, our culture is centered around improving the quality of life for everyone we come in contact with while fostering a fun, inclusive, high-performance environment.
As the Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Media you will be responsible for developing, expanding, and optimizing our existing performance marketing efforts. You will drive strategy, manage campaigns, and deliver on ambitious revenue goals. You will build and manage multi-touch, integrated marketing programs that utilize a mix of inbound, outbound, channel, and ABX tactics that help the company surpass pipeline and revenue targets. This role will have a heavy emphasis on Paid Media strategies, so ideal candidates will have deep experience managing big budgets and a high volume of campaigns. You will be focusing primarily on:
- ABX Programs — Orchestrating campaigns between Sales & Marketing that generate brand awareness, demand, and revenue from our ICP.
- Paid Media — Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Connected TV, Account-based Advertising, Review & Directory Sites, Sponsorships, and more.
- CRO — Constant experimentation to improve conversion rates across the customer lifecycle
You’re skilled in managing budgets, selecting targets, collaborating with other marketers & designers, copywriting, and building & optimizing paid media campaigns across various ad platforms. You know tools like Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads like the back of your hand, and learning other paid media channels sounds fun. Diving into analytics is a habit, and working on new, never-before-seen campaigns is exciting. You have a passion for advertising & understanding the needs of different customers, take risks with intention, and lean on experience and data to generate results.
Energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to learn are as important as experience. As much as we want someone to deliver, we want them to come with their own ideas, and help us experiment to find the right strategies. Reporting to the Director of Brand & Growth Marketing, you will work with Greenlight Guru’s marketing team to execute on short and long-term growth strategies. You will work with a highly collaborative team where providing fanatical support is a core value. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to plan, build, manage, analyze, and optimize paid media & ABX programs that drive pipeline and revenue for both new customer acquisition and existing customer expansion.
- Manage & optimize existing campaigns across all paid media platforms including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Review Sites (Capterra, G2, SoftwareAdvice), and 6sense.
- Work closely with creative & content teams to produce striking advertisements that trigger an emotional response from our target customers.
- Collaborate with the marketing & sales team on the “post-click” customer experience which includes landing page optimization and lead nurturing.
- Measure, analyze, report, and forecast the impact of growth and brand marketing activities on pipeline, revenue, and velocity.
- Evaluate digital performance across different paid channels through continuous analysis
- Setting up paid media campaigns, developing keyword lists, creating ad groups, writing ads, setting up targeting, and creating audience segments.
- Constant experimentation & A/B testing of ad creative, audiences, landing pages, and more.
- Spend management including campaign budget pacing and bid optimizations.
- Ensure all tracking is in place and working properly.
- Identify search trends and improvement opportunities for existing campaigns.
- Proactively learn about media behaviors, technology, news, and strategies and present key developments and discoveries with the other team members via internal and external communications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest B2B & Performance marketing trends and best practices
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Slack, Zoom, and other means.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of relevant working experience (agency or in-house) within B2B or SaaS
- Proven track record of generating revenue & ROI and managing +$200k media spend annually
- Strong understanding of attribution models
- Thorough understanding of Paid Social, Paid Search, Display Advertising, ABX, and SEO
- Experience running campaigns in Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads
- You must have a best-in-class, analytical and data-driven background ideally with a degree in the STEM field or something similar.
- You’re quality-obsessed and haven't lost your passion for creative advertising
- Ability to multitask with efficiency, structure, and attention to detail.
- Self-motivation to work in a remote environment with the ability to build trust and be a strong team player.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance (vision, medical, dental)
- 3 months paid maternity leave
- Disability insurance
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.