Demand Generation Campaign Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
IRONSCALES Fights Phishing For You. IRONSCALES is a self-learning, AI-driven email security solution that continuously detects and remediates advanced threats for global organizations of any size. Our solution is fast to deploy, easy to operate, and provides unparalleled protection against email threats.
Who We Are: We are IRONSCALES. We care about people. We care about cybersecurity. We care about our customers and partners. Our team acts with intentionality and our actions are always in the best interest of our teams, our customers, and our company. Our culture is focused on innovation, continuous improvement, and the drive to push boundaries and take everything to the next level. We are a rapidly growing team and welcome all Recruiters who love a fast-paced, rewarding challenge to join our team today!
Who You Are: You are driven, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to achieve the company’s growth goals. You are resourceful and accountable, hungry to chase down answers and solve challenges. You are respectful and a good communicator. You are detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love meeting new people and are motivated by developing others.
What You Will Do: You will be responsible for organizing, planning and orchestrating integrated campaigns across every stage of the marketing funnel. You are a results-focused, data-driven marketer who understands the importance of demand generation programs that drive quality MQLs and pipeline for the business. You are a fast learner and can adapt quickly to the ever-changing landscape of marketing, and a team player who loves collaborating cross-functionally with sales, design, product marketing, and more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a strategic, enthusiastic, and bright individual to play a pivotal role in supporting the Marketing team. The successful candidate is team oriented and able to work with a diverse group of people, as part of the Marketing department, reporting to the Director of Demand Generation. As a self-starter, you must be able to plan, organize and prioritize your projects in a fast-paced environment, providing marketing strategy and execution to drive our integrated campaigns across every stage of the marketing funnel.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Develop detailed campaign plans (including goals, targeting, content mix and channel mix) to enable the Digital Marketing, Events, and Marketing Ops teams to execute effectively
- Oversee the day-to-day management of marketing campaigns; content calendar planning, campaign writing, reporting and optimization
- Develop and execute account-based marketing (ABM), audience expansion, and global marketing (EMEA, APAC, etc.) programs
- Plan and execute lead nurture campaigns using marketing automation software
- Run weekly campaign sync meetings to communicate proactively with stakeholders on progress, deliverables, dependencies, and results
- Educate, collaborate, and communicate programs and results to the broader marketing and sales teams
- Work with designer to develop compelling marketing assets
- Manage social media execution for demand gen programs
- Track KPIs, identify optimization opportunities, and report on campaign performance
What We Need from You:
- 3-5 years of working in a B2B demand generation role with a focus on integrated campaign strategy
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, creative problem-solver, and highly organized
- Strong understanding of demand generation best practices in inbound and account-based marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building
- Strong collaborator with a proven record of working with various marketing functions and geographies to exceed targets
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and analytical skills
- Fast learner with initiative and willingness to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- Experience with Asana or other project management tools
- Experience with Hubspot, Marketo, or another marketing automation platform is a plus
- Data-driven and metrics/KPIs focused
- Excitement for and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management or equivalent experience
- Experience in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) organization or start-up also a plus
We believe in our people; therefore, we provide a robust compensation & benefits package. This includes competitive salaries, 401(k) with Match, PTO program, HSA & PPO Options for Health Insurance, Employer provided Life Insurance, Mobile phone reimbursement, and more!
Our people, programs, and organization share our “SAFER” core values:
Supportive. Our team members are our toughest critics and loudest supporters. We respect and rely on one another to find solutions. We welcome hard conversations and challenge one another to push for the best possible outcomes. We win or lose together.
Ambitious. We take pride in our work and never settle for anything but the best. We work hard and celebrate our successes as a team.
Focused. We ensure that each of our actions is in the best interest of our people, our customers, and our company.
Excellent. We set a high personal bar, believe nothing is impossible, and commit ourselves fully to the goal. Our curiosity and learning never stop.
Resourceful. We work with a sense of urgency. If we see a gap, we take ownership, jump in and celebrate our collective results together. We deliver our best work on time, every time.
IRONSCALES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's fastest growing email security company. Powerfully simple, to keep your company safe.