Director, Product Marketing, Enterprise
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As Director, Product Marketing you will play a key role in defining how we take our products and capabilities to market in the mid-market and enterprise segments. You will develop the differentiated positioning, messaging and a compelling narrative for Chargebee’s value proposition for these customers. You will partner closely with other marketing disciplines to define customer acquisition strategies and demand generation campaigns to generate predictable pipeline . Working closely with product management you will influence the product strategy and roadmap, and develop and execute go-to-market plans to launch new products. We’ll look to you to deeply understand our buyers, competitive insights and use those insights to inform what we offer, how we sell, and why we build it. This role requires an individual with a strong mix of strategic thinking, business acumen, marketing creativity, professional marketing experience, operational discipline, and strong communication and collaboration skills. This is a high visibility role reporting into the head of Chargebee Product marketing and will also collaborate directly with key company leaders and cross-functional teams.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver compelling enterprise messaging and positioning, customer journeys, use cases, personas, offers, pricing, sales plays, and more.
- Drive development of key messages and value stories that resonate with target buyers.
- Own the go-to-market process and align initiatives across the customer lifecycle.
- Drive customer acquisition and demand generation programs alongside our growth marketing team
- Partner with the corporate communications team to craft our external story and press strategy and with marketing to execute cohesive campaigns that drive customer demand and engagement.
- Serve as an internal and external spokesperson for Chargebee product and services.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and marketplace, and a strong point-of-view on how those should inform our strategy.
- Ensure alignment between product roadmap and sales and marketing initiatives.
- Become a trusted partner to the sales and customer success teams and drive internal enablement programs.
- 8+ years of relevant product marketing experience in high growth B2B businesses.
- Proven track record building cross-functional programs and teams in B2B SaaS organizations.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments; excited about figuring out solutions to complex problems and executing on them.
- Strong executive presence, cross-group collaboration and communication skills that drive influence both within the company and with customers
- Ability and experience being the advocate / evangelist for the company / product.
- Ability to lead geographically distributed teams
- Experienced with B2B SaaS marketing / operations
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
Your application has been successfully submitted.