Senior Product Marketing Manager, Subscription Ecommerce
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Chargebee’s mission is to empower businesses to maximize their growth potential by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty. Our global subscription management platform, voted #1 Finance Product 2021 by G2 Crowd, delivers fast time-to-value, scalability and compliance, coupled with exceptional service and support. Fast-growth companies like Freshworks, Calendly, Okta, Philo and MakeSpace trust Chargebee to manage their subscription business.
Subscription ecommerce has emerged as a significant, high-growth opportunity for Chargebee offerings. We're looking for a strategic, and experienced individual to lead product marketing for subscription ecommerce, powered by Chargebee. Chargebee enables a recurring revenue opportunity for merchants. Merchants can set up subscription plans with fixed cadence, length and price, for products sold direct to consumer (D2C) via Shopify, BigCommerce and other ecommerce platforms. Your goal will be to grow our Subscriptions Ecommerce business by developing the right go-to-market strategy including partnering with product management to define the ICP, identifying the right SAM and developing compelling positioning and messaging to engage and excite prospects. You will also work closely with other Chargebee marketers to define, test and execute campaigns to drive awareness and pipeline for Chargebee offerings in this fast-growing segment.
You are motivated to dive in and learn by doing. You understand product strategy and experience with subscription business models with empathy and energy for enabling our sellers to create their own recurring revenue business models supported by Chargebee. You can ramp up quickly, partner well with cross-functional teams, and work efficiently and effectively against goals. This is an opportunity for a leader to join our team and establish our marketing practices, with growth potential to becoming a people lead.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and drive strategic marketing plans to drive pipeline and revenue
- Define go-to-market strategies - including targeting, segmentation, product positioning, value propositions, essential messaging, marketing channels, and budgets - across the customer journey to convert, grow, and retain our customers
- Have a deep empathy for our customers' pain points and needs through qualitative and quantitative research, and develop solutions to meet those needs. Ensure that the voice of the customer is always represented in every customer product and marketing experience
- Work with product managers, engineers, creative, data scientists, marketing analysts, and other team leads to identify impactful product opportunities and prioritize efforts
- Oversee the metrics. Work with our Data Science team and Ops to report out on business, pipeline and product adoption goals, measure performance, and identify optimization opportunities
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success to create a holistic approach to sales training and enablement, onboarding, and ongoing customer engagement
- Work with our designers and copywriters to develop compelling, and creative marketing content across channels
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- 8+ years professional experience in product marketing, product management or solutions/industry marketing
- Experience designing go-to-market strategies and leading product launches.
- Strong quantitative ability, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a face-paced, start-up environment
- Previous background in B2B marketing and familiarity with D2C platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce and others.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
Your application has been successfully submitted.