Funnel Nurturing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Funnel Nurturing Specialist will be part of the demand and pipeline marketing team and will be primarily focusing on full-funnel conversions and experiments via the email channel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Improve conversions within the lead-to-deal cycle with email marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Understand the audience segments and ICPs that Chargebee caters to and draft creative & compelling copies for all use-cases and scenarios
- Monitor overall and cohort-based conversions throughout the funnel and proactively identify points of friction.
- Assist sales motions with email templates and nurture campaigns
- Constantly observe funnel trends and user behavior; alert the product and pipeline marketing teams with the right takeaways
Ideal candidate and the expertise that we expect:
- 2+ years of experience in an email/funnel/lifecycle marketing role within a SaaS (preferred) or any High-ARPU product company
- Copywriting: The ability to drive narratives beautifully and draft emails that are personalized at scale. (An eye for good design is a plus)
- Strong with reporting/funnel visualization and deriving insights from first-order metrics as well as business metrics
- Familiar with platforms that enable email marketing and/or lifecycle-based workflows like HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Segment, etc.
- Interested in MarTech and looking out for innovations in the email marketing space (eg. AMP emails, 3rd-party/trigger-based emails, etc.)
- Unrestricted, out-of-the-box reasoning with a curiosity towards the SaaS space, or any space for that matter, for marketing inspirations
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
Your application has been successfully submitted.