Growth Marketing Coordinator (Paid Acquisition Specialist)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Speaker Lab is looking for a growth marketing coordinator to join our team full-time, working closely with our Director of Marketing.
This role is remote and we prefer North American time zones. We operate by normal business hours, but this position is flexible and you’ll have some freedom in when and where you’ll work. It’s more important to us that you accomplish certain tasks and objectives with a high level of responsiveness than needing to constantly clock in/clock out (lame).
You’ll get a base salary, but will be heavily compensated based on outcomes. Expected annual compensation (base + bonus) is between $80K-$120K, depending on experience and results.
Outcomes & Responsibilities
You’ll be responsible for starting or taking over critical growth projects around paid advertising (FB & Google), email marketing, content marketing, SEO, and social media.
It’s okay if you’re not an expert at all of these things, but you should be excited to run and own multiple different marketing projects to assist in accomplishing marketing goals.
Success in this role will be primarily measured by your ability to assist the Director of Marketing in lowering overall lead acquisition costs while simultaneously increasing qualified lead volume for the sales team.
- Data-Driven. We expect every “growth experiment” to be quantifiable and tie directly to revenue. You will live and die by the marketing data for all of your marketing projects.
- Hungry and Curious: You follow the industry leading blogs (hubspot, demandcurve, reforge, etc.) and are always looking for ways to level up in your skill set. We expect you to be a “T-shaped” marketer with a few years of marketing experience under your belt, but If you lack formal marketing experience and are selected for the second round of the application process, you will have the chance to demonstrate your commitment to hunger and curiosity through a paid work sample.
- Adaptable Risk-taker. Things change rapidly, so we need you to be adaptable to change. We’re experiencing unparalleled growth as an organization and you will need to take risks in order to help us achieve our next level of growth. You must be able to “fail fast” without being demoralized.
- Self-driven. We promise to do our best to give you all the help you’ll need to be successful. Once you have the basic information and systems, we expect you to sprint. You must be a high-energy go-getter with a "can do" attitude who can collaborate with colleagues.
- A Figure-it-out Attitude. Even if you’ve never used a specific tool before, you know how to use google, teach yourself, and figure it out. Generally, others would describe you as “technologically savvy” and quick to learn new concepts.
- Coachable. You proactively seek out coaching from high-performing peers and crave honest feedback from your manager. Getting real-time feedback is best, but you can also build out a list of all the questions or challenges you faced in a given week and debrief with your manager during a scheduled one-on-one.
A Bit About Us
Here at The Speaker Lab, we help speakers build and grow their business. We do this through many free products such as our podcast, YouTube videos, and blog but we also offer paid digital training through our online courses and training programs.
We’ve helped thousands of speakers spread their message all over the world. If that’s appealing to you, we’d love for you to join us.
We do work that matters and we do it in a fun way with a top-notch team of people. We are a virtual company so everyone works remotely (but Grant does his best to recruit us to Nashville).
We believe that who you are is more important than what you do. Yes, your work matters and we have high standards, but we also care about you as a human. So we prioritize having fun and enjoying life.
We’re a fast-growing company that has grown 189% over the past 3 years and we have continued to experience growth even amidst this pandemic. Our core team of 16 people is located all across the US.
We give speakers clarity, confidence, and a clear path to make an impact
Our Core Values
- Ownership: We believe ownership means that when you identify a problem, you take responsibility for the solution, and you follow through on the implementation.
- Growth: We believe growth means cultivating a culture that encourages challenging the status quo, evolving to meet market needs, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
- People: We believe people matter so we serve them by respecting their journey, celebrating their success, building long-term relationships, and helping them achieve fulfillment in their work.
How To Apply…
To apply, click below by Friday, December 31st (We’re pretty into deadlines.) We look forward to hearing from you!
P.S. If you’re not interested or available for this position, but know someone who is, we would really appreciate it if you passed this along!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to give speakers clarity, confidence and a clear path to make an impact.