Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales teams at top Cloud 100 companies like Asana and Intercom use Dooly to eliminate their busywork, control every call, and sell with consistency so they can hit their revenue goals. Because we build Dooly with the end-user in mind, users tell us they couldn’t live without it. And with our recently announced Series B funding, we're investing heavily in our team and building the next generation of our product.
Dooly is a remote-first company with a team spread across North America and a small headquarters in Vancouver. For this role, we’re open to candidates who are located anywhere in North America.
Product Marketing at Dooly
Dooly is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record for bringing new products and innovations to market with high customer impact and satisfaction to drive product momentum and revenue growth in the B2B SaaS space. This role will report to the Head of Product Marketing and be responsible for leading our competitive intelligence efforts, recurring product launches, customer story development, and all aspects of enabling Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to market and sell Dooly to drive customer value, adoption and business growth.
We’re looking for a self-starter who knows how to work across teams to get things done. You're passionate, a great listener, and a problem solver with the belief that work can be both delightful and meaningful. As a PMM here at Dooly, you’ll be at the center of the action, contributing to critical decisions on our journey to “doolight” each and every user.
What you’ll be doing on the team
- Own our competitive intelligence initiatives and provide more guidance to the PM and GTM teams on how our evolving product and landscape change our competitive position
- Drive innovative, impactful product launches by taking the lead on launch planning, timelines, and more to drive pipeline and revenue for the business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the voice of our customer to partner with CS and Marketing to deliver impactful customer stories and case studies.
- Work with Sales to inspire, motivate and win bluechip logos by helping them understand the impact Dooly has in the market and our core personas.
- Develop compelling and easy to understand internally facing content for Sales, Marketing, CS, and others including; training, positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets.
- Partner with Marketing to tell compelling stories that help build demand and drive revenue across the customer lifecycle.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B technology industry. Martech or sales tech is a plus.
- Experience launching B2B products, running effective competitive intelligence programs, leading cross-functional teams, and setting and reporting on KPIs.
- A true go-getter, taking ownership of and executing projects to drive the business forward. You aren’t afraid to make critical decisions that impact the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and communicating tasks to team members that are not your direct reports, and sharing updates with leadership and executive teams.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, hypergrowth environment.
- Strong attention to detail and professional manner with all levels of the organization is a must.
If all of this resonates with you, we encourage you to please apply online with your resume and a short email of why you think you’d be amazing in this role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.