Growth Marketing Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Oh! There you are! Yes you!
Much like the intrepid explorer Marco Polo we need a Growth Marketing Lead to boldly go to markets where no one has been before! Ok, well not no one, but they will be new to us...
Pleo is building a world class B2B demand gen team to help us continue to scale as one of the fastest growing spend management SaaS in Europe. As the Growth Marketing Manager, and as an early member of the Growth team, you will own strategy, development, and execution for ongoing growth tactics that lead to exponential growth.
It means the culture of the team will be very much on your shoulders. Are you ready to accept the challenge?
You will focus on driving demand (that converts to opportunities) across organic channels along with everything from brainstorming out-of-the-box growth experiments, to testing, optimising, and reporting on influencer campaigns, to launching and testing new acquisition channels.
This role is reporting to our Head of Growth Marketing & Demand Gen, and will have a pivotal role on directly impacting our demand gen and growth.
This role can be based from Europe (London, Lisbon, Madrid, Copenhagen, Stockholm or Madrid) or the East coast of US/Canada
What you will do:
- Brainstorm and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct pipeline impact. Essentially driving so much demand, we never miss a pipeline goal !!
- Create viral growth through referral marketing and other growth hacking techniques
- Create, optimize, and iterate on experiments and campaigns across channels to drive adoption
- Drive new customer acquisition through influencer marketing, content marketing, video marketing, and more
- Establish methods and processes to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and repeatable model
- Test methods strategically, producing a set hypothesis, metrics to test and report quantitatively
- Constantly be on the lookout for a first-mover advantage on any tactic or growth hack
What you will need to succeed:
- Independence and drive
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Growth Marketer or Demand Generation Marketer
- Proven track record of building channels from scratch. There are typically 1-3 channels that really work for a company. We need someone who built that channel and scaled it to its limit.
- Growth mindset: Revenue is your north star metric, you're focusing on driving new experiments and optimizing current ones to maintain fast growth.
- Tech-savvy: You're experienced with technical projects. You know how to use APIs, workflows, automation, webhooks, and scrapping. You don't need to wait for the technical marketer to help you. You're able to QA your experiments to fix issues and improve performances.
- Data-driven: You're able to build growth projects, analyze their results - by leveraging analytics tools (Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.) or writing SQL queries.
Show me the benefits!
- Flexible work: working from home when you want, where you want, why you want to (we trust you)
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- Team camps around the world - remotes flown in (around once a quarter) for team building and learning (hurry up and apply already so we can bring you to the next one)
- Catered lunch
And here are some other nice gestures that we make
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- A totally pain-free remote working/working from home policy
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 400+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Smarter spending for your business