Integrated Campaigns Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
I hear all the cool kids are doing it.
Puppies? They’re doing it. Flowers? You betcha. That pesky hair you keep paying someone a fortune to cut?? Yes indeed.
Yup that’s right - we’re growing too! Quite a bit actually.
But we can’t do it without having some really awesome marketing campaigns. That’s where you come in! Well we hope anyway.
Pleo is building a world class B2B demand gen team to help us continue to scale as one of the fastest growing spend management SaaS in Europe. As the Integrated Campaigns Manager, and an early member of the Growth team, you will play a strategic role in designing, leading and executing key marketing programs across marketing channels.
Being one of those impressive people who are really good at using both sides of their brain would be pretty handy here (we promise not to be too jealous of your awesomeness when you get here. Or at least we’ll try to hide the green eyed monster).
This is a high-impact, results-oriented role, where you will work in a cross-collaborative manner to develop strategic, integrated marketing programs that support Pleo's rocketship growth. You will lead the creation of strong, accurate, persuasive marketing campaigns across multiple formats, including emails, social, website, video, events (both physical and virtual), full funnel marketing collateral (eBooks, infographics, checklists), and more in collaboration with the appropriate internal teams (Design Studio, Product Marketing, Performance, SEO, Demand Generation and Field Marketing).
This role is reporting to our Head of Growth Marketing & Demand Gen, and will have a pivotal role on directly impacting our demand gen, brand awareness and growth.
This role can be based from Europe (London, Lisbon, Madrid, Copenhagen, Stockholm or Madrid) or the East coast of US/Canada
What you will do:
- Develop, build, and execute integrated marketing programs that are designed to deliver on aggressive growth targets across all channels - including email, content, digital (organic), and more within the EMEA market
- Select targets, determine the tactic mix, design offers and calls to action, set individual program goals, and measurement criteria
- Partner closely with our sales and sales development teams to develop and accelerate pipeline in our target accounts and increase conversions to drive net new revenue growth
- Collaborate closely with partner, paid, seo and field marketing teams to coordinate, execute and optimize campaign performance and ROI
- Analyze and communicate marketing program performance to internal stakeholders including marketing and sales leadership
What you will need to succeed:
- 5+ years experience running campaigns and programs that directly contributed to pipeline growth using modern marketing tools and channels including, but not limited to: list building and targeting, webinars and digital events, personalized websites and landing pages, account based ads, direct mail, social network targeting, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consider yourself a data-driven revenue marketer
- Strong collaborator who partners with key stakeholders to deliver outstanding business results
Show me the benefits!
- Flexible work: working from home when you want, where you want, why you want to (we trust you)
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- Team camps around the world - remotes flown in (around once a quarter) for team building and learning (hurry up and apply already so we can bring you to the next one)
- Catered lunch
And here are some other nice gestures that we make
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- A totally pain-free remote working/working from home policy
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 400+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Smarter spending for your business