B2B Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B Content Marketing Manager with experience in planning, writing and distributing informative and empathetic content for B2B companies that attracts, nurtures, and converts leads.
Join our marketing team and you are going to be helping reshape how organizations have video meetings in a hybrid work world as well as how teams use our tools to flourish inside and outside of their organization.
Prezi has a presence in Berlin, Budapest, Riga, and San Francisco, but we are a virtual first company. For this position, we are looking for someone in the United States time zones, ideally ET, this job is 100% remote.
Here at Prezi we are passionate about helping people communicate and present better. That in turn helps them have better work interactions.
Prezi has changed a lot in the past few years. You’ll be joining a company with more than 100M creators from all over the world. Prezi now has three products, the latest being Prezi Video which has helped more than a million people in 130,000 organizations present and communicate better in the hybrid world during the past two years since we launched in November of 2019.
You will be joining Prezi at an exciting time as we grow our presence and footprint inside the business market as more and more organizations are going to be Hybrid with both in-office and remote staff.
Watch this video to get a better understanding of Prezi Video.
Find out more about Prezi here.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experienced Content Marketing Manager, with at least 3-5 years experience in B2B SaaS marketing.
- Expert at creating content to drive true engagement and demand generation.
- Expert at analyzing data in order to improve content and lead generation performance.
- Exceptional editor and proofreader.
- You have a firm grasp on what constitutes high-quality content. You have published content online and people like to read what you write.
- Experience and proficiency with these tools: Hubspot, SFDC, and bonus points for Prezi
- Confident presenter and speaker on video and in-person.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic and tactical levels.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with colleagues in cross-functional teams.
- Experience designing and executing rapid-fire test-and-learn campaigns
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
As a B2B Content Marketing Manager you will:
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Help develop and execute Prezi’s B2B content strategy.
- Produce high-quality content pieces (webinars, videos, articles, blogs, guides, etc.) that effectively reach, speak to, help and engage Prezi’s Ideal Customer Profiles (ICPs).
- Create content all the way down the funnel from awareness through to interest in talking to sales.
- Measure and report on content effectiveness; fold results/insights back into the content creation process.
- Partner with the Director of Marketing to manage and ensure that the content editorial calendar aligns with the OKRs and company initiatives.
- Generate brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation.
- Take a content idea, apply it strategically across multiple channels, and cross-functional teams at Prezi
- Proofread and help edit other content that the team produces prior to publication
The best part: Join an awesome team who highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply cares about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.