Marketing Content Writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Zoomin is looking for a motivated, creative and talented Content Marketer to join our growing team in Tel-Aviv or NYC. You will be responsible for making Zoomin an industry-renowned thought leader through deep, insightful content pieces.
Zoomin is transforming how companies and their customers gain value from product content by delivering intuitive, personalized and always-updated product answers customers need, whenever and wherever they need them. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the narrative in this rapidly expanding industry, all in a dynamic, high-paced and rewarding environment.
What will you do?
- Love writing long and short form content. That's the main part of the role.
- Conceptualize and deliver creative content pieces end-to-end, including blog posts, articles, web copy, landing pages, e-mail campaigns and case studies
- Help to conceptualize and manage Zoomin’s editorial calendar, working with the marketing leadership team
- Work closely with Product marketing to identify key themes that shape our industry
- Work closely with the Demand team to identify content gaps and opportunities in the marketing funnel
- Oversee and manage relationships with freelancers and partners to develop content
- Keep up to date with what is happening in our industry and build relationships with other industry influencers
- Manage and build the Zoomin social media presence and other content platforms
What should you have?
*Kindly add writing samples alongside your resume*
- 2+ years of experience of developing engaging, high-quality content in a variety of formats
- English as a mother tongue
- Excellent storytelling abilities and a passion for words and how they shape ideas
- Ability to work independently and manage editorial deadlines
- Ability to find new and creative angles to tell our story and create content our audience wants to consume
- Exposure to or familiarity with the technical documentation or product content world – a plus
- Experience writing for a B2B audience - strong plus
- Familiarity with SEO - a plus
- Ability to rapidly grasp and easily communicate technical concepts
- Creativity, attention-to-detail, and high work ethic
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.