Director of Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You'll Do:
Birdeye is looking for a world-class member to lead our Demand Generation team. The Director of Demand Generation will be responsible for driving key elements of Birdeye’s GTM motion, including creating pipeline for a variety of sales segments via integrated campaigns and account-based marketing. You will be a key member of the marketing leadership team and strong cross-functional partner to sales. Our ideal candidate possesses a depth of experience building and scaling demand generation for rapid growth for SaaS companies beyond $50M ARR.
- Creates high-volume SMB leads - over 5,000 per month
- Drive traffic from paid to organic - with strong experience ranking keywords in top 3 on Google
- Partner with VP of Marketing to create efficient pipeline coverage that meets our goals and is within acceptable payback periods and LTV/CAC
- Manage a team of channel owners, including: Organic Search, Paid Digital, Field, Email, ABM, Partner Marketing and more
- Builds a Marketing Ops dashboard for each marketing channel
- Establish a culture of testing and optimization while driving to a long-term strategy
- Hold a high-standard for campaign execution and creative concepts
- Partner with marketing, sales, and product leadership to drive pipeline and revenue
- Partner with sales leaders in SMB, Upmarket, and Channel to support the field
- 8+ years of related experience in demand generation
- Has managed a $1M/month budget on Google ads and Facebook ads individually
- Well-versed and excited to keep abreast with Google search algorithm changes
- Understands SaaS metrics Inside/Out (CAC, LTV, LTV/CAC, Payback)
- Analytical thinker who’s comfortable in models and forecasting a high-velocity business with multiple segments
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive results both individually and through managing a team
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and expertise within SaaS/Enterprise Software. Startup experience is a plus.
- Strong acumen and experience with both highly transactional, inbound, inside sales models, and mid-market/Enterprise inside and field sales models
Birdeye recognizes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
Why You'll Join Us:
As relentless innovators, we make excellence a habit. We know that building beautiful things means shattering walls, so we’re bold, scrappy, and love a good challenge. We’re obsessed with our customers. We put their happiness at the center of every decision, and we view our customers’ weaknesses and successes as our own.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you. We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.
- Employer-paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!
Your application has been successfully submitted.