New Logo ABM Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reporting to the Director of ABM, the New logo ABM Manager will support our Enterprise sales and customer success teams by strategizing, planning, and executing on ABM programs into our Enterprise New logo accounts This includes working closely with our veteran research experts to develop compelling high-touch, high-value programs, building campaign assets and sales enablement tools, training the sales team, and leading the charge on executing and writing multi-channel ABM campaigns to cross-sell and upsell into our growing customer base. This role will provide an incredible opportunity to work with and learn from other experienced ABM team to help UserTesting continue our incredible growth by making a major revenue impact. To be successful, the candidate must have previous ABM experience, strong project management skills, work with a sense of urgency, be an excellent storyteller and direct-response writer, and have the ability to build trust with our internal experts and partner closely with sales and customer success. The UserTesting Demand Generation team puts a heavy emphasis on accountability, delivering results, and helping our sales team achieve their quotas. While the New logo ABM Manager will be heavily involved in strategizing and executing multi-channel programs, before jumping into the various channels & tactics, a key part of the role will be your ability to outline a clear, compelling strategy and generate alignment from all of the key stakeholders.
How you’ll make an impact
- Partner with the Director of ABM and other team members to develop the strategy and campaigns to meet/exceed all marketing KPIs and new logo goals for the Enterprise Accounts segment.
- Take ownership of ABM customer programs: planning, organizing, and management of the internal & external resources required, hitting key deadlines to ensure a successful launch. Program elements will include, but is not limited to: creative themes, messaging, contact research and list building, high-value offers, digital ad strategy, direct mail and gifting, emails, landing pages, content, sales templates & tools, sales training, etc.
- Develop multiple ABM strategies for 1:1 customer targeting, 1: few programs, and 1:Many tactics designed to generate response and assist sales in expanding in to new accounts
- Work closely with ENT sales leadership to ensure programs and accounts are being followed up with
- Lead ownership for ABM gifting platform Sendoso
- Bachelor's degree or higher plus minimum 5+ years running end-to-end B2B marketing campaigns from strategy to execution to measurement and reporting.
- Field Marketing or Account-based marketing (ABM) experience and demand gen programs specifically targeted at the install base.
- Successful track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously, including hands-on experience supporting a global field sales team.
- Experience developing new content, assets, videos, high-value offers, and sales tools to be used to generate responses from key targets.
- Data-driven, continuous learning mindset, with an interest in testing, measurement, and ongoing optimization.
- Proficient with Marketo and Salesforce, including data manipulation, building campaigns, tracking, measurement, and reporting
- Experience with ABM tools and tactics is a major plus, such as: Sendoso, 6sense, targeted digital ads, direct mail and gifting automation, analytics and reporting, data enrichment, and account intelligence, website personalization, high-value offers, micro-events, etc.
- Direct response writing proficiency is an absolute must.
Why You Should Work at UserTesting:
We’re honored to be named a 2020 Inc. Best Workplace, and named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 List, among a variety of other awards. Joining UserTesting means being part of a passionate team focused on transforming the way companies learn about their users.
With UserTesting’s on-demand Human Insight Platform, companies across industries make accurate customer-first decisions at every level, at the speed business demands. To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world we’re also growing fast, — join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.