Senior Manager, Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are SigFig. We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer centric financial solutions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial services practices to reimagine solutions to serve customers at scale. We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Through programs with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco with remote employees across the United States, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Phoenix, Singapore, and New Delhi (all currently working from home during this pandemic). Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team -- Enterprise Marketing
The Enterprise Marketing team is a rapidly growing & highly visible function within SigFig’s Strategic Partnerships organization. We’re charged with defining our voice and telling the stories of our products and partners to differentiate us in a highly competitive and fluid market. Our goal is to position our company as the leading FinTech innovator in digital customer engagement, retail banking experience & wealth management, by developing sophisticated messaging and delivering impactful content to drive awareness and demand for our solutions. We pride ourselves on blending traditional marketing best practices with creative, rigorous, and data-driven approaches to drive long-term, predictable growth.
The Opportunity -- Senior Manager, Demand Generation, Enterprise Marketing
We are looking for an experienced demand generation/growth marketer to join the rapidly growing Enterprise Marketing team. You will own the “marketing machine” and be the senior most growth marketer on a high-performance team. This position reports to the VP of Enterprise Marketing and works cross-functionally with the Sales, Revenue Operations, Content, and Design teams.
You have strong experience developing holistic, end-to-end digital marketing and revenue growth strategies for B2B companies, with an emphasis on driving brand awareness and generating inbound buyer interest. With skills spanning demand generation, marketing automation, paid media, social media, analytics, web strategy, and user experience — you know how to create an integrated marketing approach that drives measurable business growth. You also possess the relationship skills to inspire your team members and to gain credibility with execs towards a strategic vision.
If you are a startup veteran, with a bias for action and the ability to nimbly jump from the strategic to the creative to the operational, this is for you.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Develop multi-channel program strategy, campaigns, and targets to source and accelerate high-quality sales pipelines across multiple products
- Manage our event (virtual & in-person) marketing strategy, assessing the right events to attend, building program design, handling logistics, and driving pre- and post-event marketing tactics
- Drive brand awareness & inbound pipeline generation through various multi-channel tactics (website optimization, content syndication, paid ads, etc.);
- Lead internal and external stakeholders to design, build, and execute innovative and comprehensive marketing programs that drive growth
- Define goals and establish processes to track and report on key marketing metrics, including new lead generation, nurturing, pipeline contribution, and awareness
- Utilize best practices, campaign analysis tools, and hypothesis testing to continually improve campaign performance
- Manage and optimize lead flow processes, working with Revenue Operations
- Be the “ultimate” owner of the website from a functionality and results lens; working in close collaboration with content, webdev, and partner agency resources to ensure high standards for brand and performance
- Identify resourcing needs and source, negotiate, and manage relationships and contracts with vendors
Why We Value You
- Background in key demand creation approaches, including digital, social, web, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, syndication, sponsorships, predictive, conversational, and more.
- Strategic and creative thinking with strengths in planning, organizing, problem-solving skills, and a passion for using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-optimize mentality.
- Demonstrated growth marketing experience; track record of leading, executing, and optimizing high-performing integrated marketing programs
- Experience implementing and working with marketing automation platforms to nurture, score, and deliver qualified leads to Sales
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet project timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage ambiguities
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 5+ years demand generation experience within a Campaign Management, Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, or Field Marketing role in a B2B/SaaS company
- Experience working in technology startups
- Account-based marketing (ABM) experience
- Experience with a Salesforce and Hubspot tech stack
- Bachelor's degree
Founded in 2006, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating customer closeness for financial institutions by building elegant technology.