Demand Generation Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), or anywhere in the US.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join our team!
We are looking for someone who is data-driven, results-oriented, and able to leverage all the disciplines of data, technology, creative, content, media and brand to drive exponential growth for YipitData’s Corporate business.
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing lead generation strategies and managing end-to-end campaigns. You’ll take ownership over a variety of projects from building processes in marketing automation systems, to managing SEO, to launching campaigns on paid channels. You will be an integral part in helping YipitData hit new levels of growth. The impact measured from this role will include increasing the rate of conversions from top to bottom of the funnel.
As Our Demand Generation Marketing Manager, You Will:
- Own and develop engagement, nurture and conversion strategies for our enterprise-level audience, leveraging first and third-party data to engage and drive prospects through the funnel
- Manage and optimize all paid and owned-marketing channels including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, and website for conversions
- Align content deliverables (blogs, white papers) across different verticals with social media strategy
- Support 1:few and 1:1 account-based marketing campaigns across relevant online channels
- Use structured testing to identify new channels and technology that will deliver new opportunities for growth
- Deliver regular performance reporting, including web analysis and KPIs, to inform new demand generation strategies and optimize to drive continuous improvement.
- Track demand ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- Work cross-departmentally with marketing, sales, product and research teams to ensure alignment on messaging, targeting, and timing
- Drive win/loss analysis for the business in a way that delivers direct impact to the sales, customer success and marketing departments
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have 3-4 years of experience in demand generation B2B marketing
- You have extensive and successful experience owning and executing a high-cadence of campaigns across different verticals
- You are a strong communicator with talent to make complex messages compelling and easy to understand
- You have impeccable writing & advanced presentation skills
- You have a great sense for aesthetics and design
- You are detailed-oriented and set a high threshold for quality
- You are self-motivated with drive and tenacity to succeed
- You are a team player – prepared to do what it takes to meet the goals of the team
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & performance based bonuses
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.