Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $700M+ in software spend
- Saved $130M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
What you'll do:
- Define, build, and execute paid campaigns focused on driving traffic to the website and high-intent conversions to accelerate marketing sourced revenue and contribution to business growth goals
- Proactively identify optimization opportunities in current channels like Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook, while leading new channel expansion
- Manage ad budgets and coordination with external agency
- Partner with cross-functional partners to develop paid media strategies to support new product launches and growth initiatives
- End-to-end campaign development (LP, copy, design/web requests) for paid campaigns
- Develop scalable tracking structure for attribution reporting
- Monitor our paid campaign performance and create clear reporting cadences
What we need:
- 3+ years in a growth marketing or paid acquisition role (preferably in the SaaS industry)
- Deep understanding of the B2B buyer journey, including funnel metrics, lead scoring, personas, audience development, and lifecycle marketing strategies
- T-shaped skillset - you have deep exposure to at least one acquisition channel (ie. Google Ads or LinkedIn), but are knowledgeable enough in other channels to hit the ground running
- Specific examples of successfully scaling paid strategies you’ve implemented with qualitative and quantitative KPIs
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and HubSpot (or comparable Marketing Automation platform)
- Ability to communicate data and results effectively with stakeholders across the marketing, sales, and RevOps organizations
- Detail-oriented mindset; enjoys problem solving and being challenged
- Bias for action and accuracy with the capacity to work autonomously
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The SaaS buying platform