This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are Astropad and we build tools that unlock creativity and productivity, such as:
- Luna Display – The first hardware solution that turns the iPad (or Mac) into a wireless second display.
- Astropad Studio – The creative app that turns the iPad into a drawing tablet for creative pros.
the right person for this role…
- Is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has an eye for design and a love for great copywriting
- Is open to experimentation, and can bounce back and learn from failure
- Values quality over quantity
- Shares our affinity for creative content marketing
- Is humble, kind, and empathetic
Build and execute a marketing plan
- Oversee and approve marketing materials, including advertising and product release assets
- Pioneer our content marketing efforts; produce valuable and engaging content across multiple channels for our target audiences
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Monitor and allocate the department’s budget
Manage the marketing team and key partners
- Cultivate a high performing team, and make strategic hires when necessary
- Source and manage agencies and contractors for outsourcing marketing functions
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Support Teams to develop messaging for campaigns and product releases
- Based in North America
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Previous management experience
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities
- Solid knowledge of marketing analytics tools
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with data to make marketing decisions
We are a small, bootstrapped startup founded by ex-Apple engineers. Our tools are used by tens of thousands of creative pros, and some of the largest animation studios in the world, and we are just getting started!
We are looking for people who are passionate about building the next generation of tools that unlock creativity to join our team.
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay + equity
- 401k with matching up to 4%
- Coworking space reimbursement stipend
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave for all new parents
- 3 weeks vacation
- Challenging and creative work
- High impact work with significant responsibility
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Software and hardware tools for creative people