Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
How does this position help Jones succeed?
We are looking for a sharp, self-motivated and experienced Product Marketing Manager to build and own the product marketing function from the ground up. You will be the second marketing hire, reporting into the Director of Marketing, with an opportunity to own, create and execute the company’s positioning, messaging, product launches, customer research, competitive research, and sales enablement.
Your job is to act as an ultimate expert in our product, customer pain points, solutions, and ideal customer profiles, and to develop product and category messaging based on that expertise. You will act as a strategic partner for Product, Demand Generation, and Sales, with whom you will:
1. Partner with the CEO, VP of Sales, and Director of Marketing to develop our product narrative and messaging that resonates with customer segments and touches on competitive differentiation.
2. Ensure messaging is properly launched and maintained throughout the customer’s journey and across all channels, including our website and product.
3. Support the Marketing and Sales teams with value propositions and copy that is laser-focused on every customer segment, and apply this to create sales collateral, sales decks, one-pagers, and explainer videos, as well as integrated partnership campaigns.
4. Partner with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to support new product and feature releases.
What makes this job an amazing opportunity:
- Tackle a core challenge within Jones that will be key to our continued growth and success
- Make an impact working with the most renowned companies within the commercial real estate ownership, management and construction industries
- Engage with multiple departments and leadership positions across the company
- Build and own the product marketing function in the company from the ground up
- Become an ultimate expert on how we communicate the value of Jones products.
- Create and maintain one go-to source framework for all things value props, customer pain points, and product solutions that will inform Jones website and all Sales & Marketing collateral.
What makes you a great fit:
- Have 3+ years in product marketing, and you’re comfortable building product marketing and sales enablement functions from the ground up. There is no playbook waiting for you.
- You love “failing fast” and live in a “always be launching” mode where you’re self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently.
- Have experience owning positioning for a B2B SaaS and know how to distill leadership vision into a cohesive, customer-centric narrative.
- Enjoy working collaboratively across teams, functions and departments, especially with focus on solving customer problems & pain points.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A proven framework for approaching product marketing, such as building product and messaging, creating collateral that drives sales, and developing objectives and key results analysis.
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a resourcefulness and a drive to deliver results in a fast-growing tech startup.
- Love to solve complex problems and is good at organizing deliverables across different groups
- A growth mindset and is always thinking how to create greater efficiency and scale
- Open to giving and receiving feedback to assist team members and always-be-learning
- Enjoy working within multiple technologies including business intelligence and user analytics.
Our goal is to build a company where people feel ownership of their role and are able to grow and enrich their skills and experience. We also want to create an environment where people are challenged and encouraged to be entrepreneurial. We rely on our team to help identify and take action on initiatives that can move our business forward.
Elements of our culture that can be seen in every one of our people are the following:
- We get things done, period, full stop
- We give help generously
- We fall in love with problems
- We feel the pain, then we fix the process
- We take care of ourselves with rest, time away from work and simply having fun
Jones is the emerging leader of Risk and Compliance in real estate. Our compliance network makes it radically simpler for commercial property managers and tenants to ensure compliance, hire vendors and limit liability. We process thousands of compliance approvals in nearly one billion square feet of real estate every day by combining Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) with artificial intelligence.
We have headquarters in New York, NY and Tel Aviv, Israel. We have a hybrid remote / in-office experience where our team works in the office every other week, and 3 months out of the year our team works from anywhere (January, July and August).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The compliance network that powers the built world