Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re Convictional. We are building the future of B2B trade.
Each year, trillions of dollars worth of B2B trade is transacted using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). EDI is difficult for modern businesses to work with. Convictional is changing that.
Our Supplier Enablement Platform enables retailers and marketplaces to onboard, integrate, and transact with all of their suppliers. Convictional's API-driven infrastructure is used by large retailers like Staples, Indigo, Harry Rosen, and brands like Caraway and Detox Market. We recently raised a Series A financing to scale our impact to even more companies.
Convictional's platform is informed by thousands of hours of customer consultation and a deep appreciation for both the buyer and seller perspectives. We are continuing to learn about the massive value to be unlocked from all types of B2B trade, including marketplace, dropship and wholesale. We’re aiming at theoretical maximums, not feature-completeness, and intend to bring as many businesses along with us as we can.
Taking a new approach to an old problem is nothing special. Our team, and how we engage with each other, is. We are proud to be building a home for kind nerds who want to impact global trade. Our team is strengthened when we take a learning-first approach and seek out opportunities to debate the best customer-focused solutions. We value self-awareness and feel compelled to fully explore the hard questions.
We are a fully distributed team with people located across Canada and the US. We encourage you to design your work schedule and environment so they’re optimal for you. We use email, not Slack. We default to no internal meetings and Deep Work Wednesdays. We expect you to go to coaching or therapy at least occasionally and adhere to 10% compound time.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer infrastructure that will move trillions of dollars worth of B2B trade. We welcome those who want to join us.
About the role
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to oversee and manage the launch and adoption of Convictional products. As a Product Marketing Manager you will
- Become an expert in all of Convictional’s customer personas
- Take ownership of Convictional’s product launch protocol, working between product, success, solutions, sales and marketing teams to launch new products, features and solutions to market
- Execute customer and market research
- Create internal enablement assets including customer personas, messaging, positioning and use cases
- Create, publish and present product content to existing and potential customers to support product usage and adoption
- Be an external product and category evangelist for supplier enablement
- Self-directed, lifelong learner who enjoys mastering new domains
- Customer focused. Displays an authentic empathy for customers and jobs they’re trying to get done
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with an appreciation for good storytelling
- Collaborative. Enjoys working among a diverse set of experts including technical and business SMEs
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Experience new launching products.
- 3+ years experience in a B2B product marketing or related role (sales engineer, product manager)
- Product marketing at SaaS software
- Multiple product / feature launches completed
- Digital commerce domain experience
- Salary of $130,000 - $160,000 + Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits, including a Healthcare Spending Account
- WFH stipend, learning budget, and corporate cards to ensure you’re never waiting for reimbursement
- 3 weeks paid vacation + one week shut down at the end of the year
We are only prepared to hire candidates currently living in Canada and the United States and are unable to consider other international applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.