This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a highly motivated dynamic individual who is looking to make a difference in a truly exciting industry. Working in a small team, you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure effective category implementation, demand generation execution, brand awareness and content creation. This is an opportunity to play a significant part in a growing company, working with some of the world's most exciting brands.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Account-based Marketing: Supporting account-specific marketing planning aligned to sales strategies
• Copywriting: Set the tone and safeguard the Consalia brand voice through all marketing assets
• Website: Assisting with the overall maintenance of the website, as well as developing new content pages and landing pages
• Email: Creation of email templates, newsletters, and other supporting campaign emails
• Media creation: Supporting the creation of various content formats; including (but not limited to) Podcasts, Video, Blogs, eBooks, Whitepapers, and Infographics
• Campaigns: Drive the planning and development of various campaigns, as well as the creation of campaign assets
• SEO: Assist in implementing SEO best practices with a view to enhance our organic marketing activity.
• Advertising: Support the creation of assets that can be used PPC, Paid Social, Display and others
• Social: Manage the Consalia social media profiles, from scheduling post updates and social listening to profile and media post analytics.
• Reporting: Help deliver and monitor the effectiveness of the company’s marketing efforts through monthly reporting and analytics
• Other ad-hoc Marketing tasks as and when needed, such as sales collateral, events, CRM maintenance and data integrity
Essential skills and competencies:
• A marketing professional with creative flair, ambitious and great people skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• A passion for marketing and the industry in general
• Confidence with digital marketing best practices across website, email marketing, etc
• Ability to manage external suppliers effectively
• Hands-on web experience, content management via CMS (Umbraco preferred), and knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO best practices.
• Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Personable and a strong team player, flexible, self-¬starter, unflappable and durable
• Excellent attention to detail, planning, organising, and prioritising
• Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and less defined environment
• Outstanding time management and organisational skills
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done
• Positive attitude
• Energetic, hands-on and pro-active
• Persistent (not afraid of rejection)
• Growth Mindset
Personal development is at the heart of what we do here at Consalia. Opportunities for personal development include:
• Google Squared Digital Marketing
Flexible Working Hours:
• Working from Home (3 days in the office, 2 days WFH)
• 25 Days (+ bank holidays)
Consalia’s mission is to make Sales the world’s most sought-after profession. We are the UK’s only Sales Business School, serving a global audience, providing Executive Masters programmes in Leading Sales Transformation, Sales Transformation and Key Account Transformation, as well as Undergraduate and Postgraduate Diploma Apprenticeships which are all dedicated to the sales profession. Through the extensive research submitted into the Sales Business School, Consalia continuously refines their approach to help organisations sell in a way their customers want through their Sales Transformation offering, whilst also helping companies to set up their own sales academies through the use of the Consalia Intellectual Property (IP).
• 20+ New Business Logo’s in the last year
• 100%+ Growth
Who we work with:
AWS, SAP, Royal Mail, Vodafone, Microsoft, BT, BookingGO, Sharp, Experian, AON, Royal Caribbean, Mott Macdonald, SKF, E.ON, Premier Inn, Müller and more ….
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping make sales the world's most sought-after profession