Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hotel Tech Report is the hospitality industry's app store. We are the #1 voice in the hospitality industry and the go-to hospitality marketplace from learning about the industry, researching tools & services, and buying/selling tools/services. We are looking for a growth marketing manager to scale content creation, continuously strengthen our SEO moat, and develop new acquisition channels.
We accomplish this by providing hotel professionals and software/service companies with the most accessible and easiest to use hotel site on learning about trends/strategies/new technology through strong content, site SEO, and off-page SEO.
Why we're going to be better for your career (and happiness) than that other marketing job you're looking at:
- No bureaucracy, meaningless meetings, or corporate B.S.
- You'll really be making an impact and seeing results in real-time
- Marketing is not a cost in our business - it's the revenue driver
- We've already got a strong foundation
- 175,000 monthly users
- 40,000 opt-in email subscribers
- #1 positions on Google for hyper competitive commercial keywords
Above all, we are looking for a growth marketing manager who is passionate about technology and is a no-code ninja that has a track record automating processes and getting $hit done. If tools like Zapier, Typeform, Airtable, Trello or Coda are in your toolkit - we're probably going to get along.
Years of job experience is a vanity metric.
- A bad candidate: 15 years at a large enterprise being a cog in the wheel and doing very little
- A good candidate: A young/hungry marketer who's entrepreneurial and has 2 years experience where they developed their own blog from scratch and grew traffic, monetized the site but wasn't able to ultimately make enough to pay the bills. Their site is still live (we love marketers with an ownership mentality) and helps them earn some extra cash.
We're looking for a marketer who has a proven track record executing on at least a couple of the following and can ultimately grow into a VP of Marketing role within 5-years:
- Developing and scaling a content roadmap
- Creating a contributor network with industry expertise to tap for content generation at scale
- High quality link building/digital PR
- Building a brand through virtual events and webinars
- Product marketing for growth (i.e. developing product features to drive SEO and traffic growth)
- Newsletter development and email marketing/nurture sequences
- Has started their own digital (or physical) business that relies on the concepts above
- Journalism background (even better if technology or business journalism)
- Experience marketing for a lead gen or pay per click publisher
Ultimately we're looking for a candidate who's charismatic, entrepreneurial and is constantly learning new tools, techniques and evolving their process. If that's you, let's talk.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The hospitality industry app store