Director of Demand Generation & Growth Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tackle is a fast-growing B2B Saas company, dedicated to helping our customers establish and grow their revenue streams through the hyperscale Cloud Marketplaces (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM/RedHat). Tackle’s platform makes it possible for our customers to leverage the Marketplaces, without needing significant Engineering resources and we make it easier for those customers to manage, maintain and scale their Marketplace businesses as they grow. As part of that journey, Tackle becomes a trusted advisor to many different stakeholders within our customers' organizations: Sales, Alliances, Finance, Operations, Product, and Engineering. We are backed by three of the world's greatest SaaS investors - Bessemer Ventures, a16z, and Coatue and our vision is to change the way that software is sold.
Reporting to Tackle’s VP of Marketing, you’ll play a critical role in driving pipeline and revenue to accelerate Tackle’s growth. You’re the right fit for this role if you love optimizing the top-of-funnel marketing mix, executing ABM campaigns, building and scaling a passionate team, and collaborating broadly across our organization to drive measurable results.
- Develop and execute demand generation, ABM, and field marketing programs to generate the pipeline needed to achieve the company’s annual revenue target.
- Analyze all aspects of Tackle’s conversion funnel and identify the largest areas for optimization and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Own and drive all demand generation programs including database marketing, multi-touch campaign development, direct mail, lead nurturing, SEM, paid social, field events, and overall lead-to-revenue pipeline performance management and acceleration.
- Partner with sales leadership to build and drive our ABM strategy.
- Work with RevOps to build a next-generation marketing tech stack and actionable reporting insights that inform across all campaigns, programs, and content.
- Build, lead, and scale a high-performing, best-in-class team that includes demand gen, ABM, field marketing, and SDRs.
- Analyze performance, report against key metrics, and present to sales and marketing leaders.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Select and partner with agencies and vendors to support business needs.
- 8+ years of experience leading and managing demand gen teams at SaaS companies
- Strong track record of supporting successful demand generation programs with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, ABM, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with a clear point of view on where/how to measure impact and drive efficient results.
- Ninja-level expertise when it comes to the marketing and sales tech stack (Hubspot, Salesforce, Terminus, Drift, SalesLoft, etc.)
You'll Love This Role If You:
- Embody our Core Values: We grow together. We continually innovate. We are honest. We measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
- Adaptable self-starter, organized and driven, with a passion for process
- Enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Execute with strong project management, prioritization, and influence skills
- Have a metrics/data-driven analytical mindset of constantly measuring success and driving continuous improvement
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerate revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces