Head of Growth Marketing
For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of “Let’s Go” (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. We’re excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and you’re interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
Build a brand and fuel HqO’s growth through compelling, data-driven marketing campaigns
We’re looking for our next marketing leader to partner with sales and effectively build and accelerate our revenue funnel at a global scale. This role will lead the organization's efforts towards ambitious growth targets, excel at telling stories with data, and have an incredible track record of productive cross-functional collaboration. You will report to our VP of Marketing, as a key player in HqO’s revenue growth. If you have experience leading international teams responsible for all areas of demand generation including campaigns, ABM, email marketing, advertising, events, digital marketing, and web targeting existing customers, partners, and prospects, we have an opportunity for you.
- Plan, implement, and measure multichannel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue
- Develop and optimize marketing strategies across key channels: SEO/SEM, Paid social, email, owned web media properties, and third-party
- Translate strategy into integrated marketing plans, campaign strategy, and customer experience(s)
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to drive strategic marketing planning and execution
- Work with the revenue operations team to track, and analyze marketing initiatives to ensure we exceed performance targets and have demonstrable ROI on marketing investments
- Oversee the iterative testing process to increase engagement and conversation rates and lower cost per engagement/lead/acquisition
- Manage campaign budgeting and forecasting
- Partner with product marketing and brand marketing to incorporate brand and key product elements into the campaign strategy and messaging
- Work closely with the BDR team to ensure successful campaign follow-up and lead conversion
- 10+ years of demand generation experience ideally in SaaS and startup environments with the ability to be hands-on and scrappy
- Expert in understanding customer needs and creating compelling and engaging campaigns
- Adept at modern marketing strategies and metrics
- A results-driven marketer with a proven track record of measuring and tracking results and ROI on branding, PR, and content
- Able to recruit and retain top talent and provide leadership, mentorship and build an internal culture
- A collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable partnering with a variety of teams from Engineering to Brand
- Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make the Workplace a Human Place