Product Marketing Manager
Who we are
Healthcare is more confusing, more costly, and more complex than ever. Transcarent is a health and care experience company on a mission to empower Members to stay healthy by providing them with unbiased information, trusted guidance, and easy access to high value care where and when they need it.
You will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all, including the same team behind Livongo, a digital health company that exited for $18.5B in 2020. We closed on our Series B funding in June 2021, raising our total funding to $98 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver “not just better but different” experiences for our members.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care system with their unique experiences.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
In this role, you will...
Act as a ‘full-stack’ product marketer for your products, focusing on both upstream and downstream components of the role to drive market adoption and advocacy. Upstream, you will infuse the voice of customer into our product plans, conduct competitive analysis, develop buyer personas, and establish a product positioning point of view. Downstream, you will articulate value propositions, develop robust go to market plans, create sales tools, and enable sales teams. This role has high visibility and requires a strong cross-functional communicator, comfort creating structure from ambiguity, and the ability to navigate and execute initiatives with diverse groups of stakeholders.
What you will do
- Develop robust go to market plans to achieve commercial goals
- Establish foundational clarity around your products’ buyer, positioning, messaging, and metrics
- Create actionable tools and materials for high performing sales, account management, and channel development teams
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to synthesize voice of customer insights
- Collaborate closely with product management, design, strategy, clinical, business operations, and commercial team members
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or related master’s degree preferred
- 4+ years of marketing or product management experience at a tech driven company
- Experience launching new product experiences that drove commercial success in a noisy market
- Passion for storytelling and ability to turn complex topics into compelling narratives
- Ability to work and communicate with diverse cross-functional stakeholders
- Comfort with and ability to create structure out of ambiguity
- Results driven and high-agency mindset
- Desire to reinvent the health and care experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.